A couple dance competition

Ash:-At night, I and Serena come back to the hotel and Serena gets very tired so she sleeps on my bed. When I come back after freshening up, she was sleeping. I look at her and say that you are very beautiful Serena.  you are not made for me
After some time I pick her up in my arms and lay her down on her bed.
She hold my hand and said in sleep ash you know how much I love you but you choose Misty first then me you belongs to her but no matter what I am al... always there for you
I kiss her forehead yeah no matter what you are always there for me
Then I go to my hotel window.  And I start looking outside, the cool breeze touches my face and I remember the moments I spent with Misty.

No one else's face resides in these eyes now, I wish I had not looked at you with so much love.How can I express the words that are in my heart? Even though it was broken, my heart remained with Misty.
In morning
Serena:-Good morning Ash, look, our breakfast is done, let's go, you slept too late.
Ash:-good morning Serena Actually I was very tired yesterday after coming back from the dinner party, I enjoyed it but leave all this, I will take bath and then eat.
Serena:-ok ash
Just then Ash gets a call on the phone, then Serena picks up the call,
Serena :-nice to meet you. Who is this
organizer:-A dance party was organized in a big hall, so they wanted Japan's top businessman to join their party.
Serena:-sure we came
Organizer:-thankyou mam
Serena:-see you
Ash came outside
Ash:-Serena whose call was it, I heard you were talking to someone on the phone.  Was there an important call?
Serena:-Yes, here the top class businessman of Paris had called you and he was going to invite the top businessman of Japan to attend his party with his girlfriend.
Ash:-No, I'm not going to this party.  I don; t want to go.  I want to spend time with you.
Serena:-Come on, please, there will be only dance party in the party and if many big businesses agree then maybe you can talk to them about their products.
Ash:-You have learned a lot.  The good thing about business is that the businessman's girlfriend is so intelligent.
Serena:-There is an effect of your company.
They both start laughing
In night
Serena:-Look Ash, I don't understand any dress, which dress should I wear, I have so many dresses but I never understand in time what and when to wear.
Ash:-ok let me see

Serena:-this dress and this dress