serena love chapter

Even though Serena poisoned Misty's life, she corrected her mistake and allowed Ash to go to Misty and her daughter, so I also have some right to do something good for serena in her life.

In night
Ash:-Finally our dream came true and we came together and now no one can separate us
Misty:-You are right ash
Just then Alison's own mother comes to her father and speaks.
Alyson:-Mom Dad, I will sleep with you. After how many days will I get a chance to sleep with you guys? Dada, I used to sleep with mom every day, but today I want to sleep with both of you.
Ash:-Alison baby how can you sleep with us today? You sleep with us from tomorrow because your mom and I have a lot to talk about. Why don't you sleep with your grand mom?
Misty:-Yes Alison dad is absolutely right you sleep with us from tomorrow
Alyson:-Why can't you think today and anyway, what are the things you two have to say that I
can't hear?
Ash:-Baby! I want to talk to your mom about your future, so it is not necessary for you to know, you are still very young, go to Grand Mom.
Alyson:-No, if it's about my future, please t listen to me!
Misty carry Alyson in her arms
Misty:-My cute baby has always listened to mom. Well, let's listen to mom today and sleep with your grandma. You know Grand Mom will tell you very good stories. Isn't it?
Ash:-misty is right
Alyson:-Okay but I will definitely sleep with you guys from tomorrow.
Misty:-ok I will drop you to your grandmother's room.
Alyson:-after they going
Misty comes

Ash:-Did Alison fall asleep?
Misty:-Yes, she slept. Mother puts children to sleep very well.
Ash:-Yes
Then after some time
Ash look at Misty
Misty:-what are you doing let me sleep
Ash :-no I pull her towards me my beautiful Misty Ketchum
Misty:-i blushing hardly
Ash hold my back and pulled me into kiss
Ash:-that beautiful night and today beautiful night
Misty:-ofcourse
Ash:-i carry her in my arms throw her on the bed I go near towards Misty
And hold her hand tightly
Misty:-i looked in his brown eyes
Ash:-are you to ready see our son
Misty:-yeah I wait for this so long

Ash kiss Misty deeply
A beautiful night spending with each other
Serena :-You all know that it was very difficult for me to call Ash but someone supported me and now I have completely forgotten him, luck really looks like God, those who have to meet, stay together, God makes a couple.  I have accepted it today I get a call from my friend and he asks if I will go with him to the dance party.
Yes I will
Clemont:-Okay, so you stand outside your house at 7:00.  I'll come pick you up and don't worry.  I have bought a dress for you
Serena:-Because of how much you care for me, I was able to forget it and you also helped me a lot in moving forward.
Clemont:-hey always smile because I love your smile
Serena blushed
Serena:-He came to pick me up at night and I really liked the dress he brought for me.
Clement:-Really you are very different, you look very beautiful.
Serena:-thankyou clemont
In dance party
Clemont:-Serena and I were dancing when I said to her, I have something important to tell you and it is very important for you to know and the decision will be yours.
Serena:-ok clemont in confusion
in the terrace of hotel
Clement:-I see the stars and say Serena.  These stars are very beautiful, just like you.
Serena:-what do you want to say
Clemont:-I want to tell you that I don't know what you will think, I don't know but today I want to tell you that?  I like you very much and I don't want you to feel sad but I can't stay silent anymore and I promise you that I will never hurt you like Ash because there is no one else in my life except you.  No because I have never seen anyone like you that I have seen you, you are very different, you are very amazing, tell me Serena, what is your answer?
Serena:-i running towards him and hug him I love you too You haven't done me any favors and I won't feel bad at all after hearing this because I also look at you the same way.
Clement:-really

Serena:-yeah
Clemont:-serena will you marry me
Serena:-Yes ofcourse
See you at next part bye bye