Chapter 4- Explanation

Cursing
Su!c!d€ attempts
Rap€

Giyuu POV:

(This is him telling the story, but in the past)

"Nee-san! " I yelled as I crumpled next to her body. I then ran outside tears running like a waterfall. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.
"A m-monster killed my s-sister! " I yelled but no one listened. The ones who did called me crazy. Someone who knew me and Tsutako along with my relatives took me to my relative's house.

~1 week later~

"SHUT UP B!T¢H" my uncle yelled at me while I was crying and bleeding.
"B-but I just asked for f-food.. " I mumbled while crying.
"DO YOU THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH    FV¢K!NG MONEY TO FEED YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!? " he then yelled again.
"N-no.. " I said.
"That's what I thought b!t¢h. Now stop crying and start cleaning! " he yelled again as I got up and began cleaning. The next day we were walking through town when a man stopped us and asked if he could buy me.
"Of course! I would love to get this d!¢k off my hands! " he told the man.
"Just take him for free" uncle told him as I was unfazed. The man then took me to his house and threw me in the basement. I began crying as he walked down the stairs and chained me to the floor and began taking off my clothes as I began scream crying. He then took a rag near by and shoved it in my mouth to muffle the screams. He then began taking off his clothes and then put his d!¢k in me while I was bawling my eyes out. He immediately began thrusting into me as I was screaming into the rag while ugly crying. An hour later he finally left me alone while I was lying in a pool of my own blood from him cutting my back if I didn't cooperate. After that I tried breaking the chains and succeeded. Luckily he put my clothes back on before as I ran out the basement out the door and into the forest. I had no clue where I was going, I just wanted to get away. I then stopped to take a rest below a tree and I then drifted off to sleep. I then woke up 4 hours later starving, cold, and covered in my own blood. I figured that I had nothing to lose anymore and found a high cliff and climbed to the top, eventually staring right at the ground. I was about to jump then I heard someone yell.
"Don't jump! " I turned around to find a boy with pink hair and a scar on his right cheek with purple eyes. I didn't know why he wanted me not to jump, everyone hated me, I had nothing to lose. He then ran up up to me and hugged me as I began to cry as I hugged him back.
"Why do you want to jump? " he asked me.
"I don't have anything to lose. My sister died, my parents died, my uncle sold me to a man that rap€d me. Why should I live.. " he then tried calming me down as he brought me down the cliff and brought me to a house.
"This is where I stay, it's not much but you can live here with me! " he told me.

~many years later~

"I'm going out for a bit Giyuu! Be back soon" I heard Sabito say. I then nodded while I was reading a book, very interested in it. 5 hours had passed and it was dark. He still hadn't came back yet. I thought he probably got lost but I knew he could find his way back. I then went to sleep and woke up the next morning to find him not here now. I felt he left me so I decided to run away where I met the demon Slayer Corps...

End of chapter

Words- 675