1

It had been three years since Minho was eliminated from Stray Kids (since the survival show not debut). Him and Felix were both eliminated but when JYP sent an invite to bring them back Minho declined. His confidence was already destroyed no matter what JYP had said. Thankfully Minho's parents convinced him to continue to sing and dance but he just joined a small crew that would do small local performances. When they weren't performing Minho worked on choreographing dances for whoever needed them. He got pretty decent pay from it.

Minho had a small apartment with his three cats Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. Minho spent most of his time alone or with his cats which he actually preferred. Sometimes his team members would find him asleep in the practice room. They always kept a counter of how many times he has done that since joining them. So far Minho has done that a total of twenty times.

Minho never stopped working. Even if he wasn't actively working on something physically he was always thinking of ways to improve himself and coming up with new choreos. His life was pretty much the same routine everyday with occasional differences but they were still very predictable. Minho took care of his family as well. Often he would visit his parents when he had a week off or if he wasn't performing that weekend. This is another reason why Minho had rejected JYP's second chance. His mother began to fall ill and his father wasn't able to take care of her properly.
One day while Minho was on instagram something popped up on his phone. 'Stray Kids New Comeback Trailer' the name sounded familiar to Minho. When he looked at the picture he nearly dropped his phone. It was all his old members and Felix was among them. Minho hasn't smiled in a while but this was almost enough to get him to break a smile, almost.
"Glad you are doing well.." He mumbled to the people in the picture.

Minho turned his phone off and grabbed his dance bag. He was planning on practicing a new choreo he really liked that he had come up with (God's Menu choreo). The only problem was he couldn't find a good song to fit it.

When Minho got to the small studio his group used he went straight to the practice room. He had basically memorized all the steps to the choreo by just repeating it in his head over and over again. The only difference was Minho didn't have the music to guide him. It was harder for Minho to get into that flow when all his thoughts started coming back to the Survival Show and his elimination. He stopped dancing and just stared at the mirror. It was as if he was right back where he never wanted to be again. In front of JYP with his parents cheering him on. His members beside him.

A knock on the door startled Minho. In walked one of the producers he worked with. The man had a huge smile on his face as he walked over to Minho with a clipboard.

"You are never going to guess who just asked for a choreo!" Minho looked at the clipboard that was handed to him. "Stray Kids! JYP personally reached out to me and asked if I had anyone who was willing or able to choreograph something for them!"

"I know where this is going." Minho groaned and tried to hand him the clipboard back. "I'm not doing it."

"Oh come on Minho! You are our best dancer and I'm sure your old members would be excited to see how well you have grown!"

Minho only rolled his eyes. "No. Not going to happen. Besides, don't they have actual choreographers?"

The producer smiled brightly at Minho. He pointed to the clipboard and Minho's eyes widened.

"No, no, hell no." It was an application form for a new choreographer at JYP. "I'm already committed to a group. I can't just leave and go for that job!"

The producer chuckled. "Minho you can still do you both, it's just going to pay more and you'll actually have fame on your name! Perhaps you can expand your group from local performances and-"