3

previously-

It's only two weeks.. and day 1 of torture starts now.
_________________________________

Day 1

Minho began to explain some of the dance. They ran through the part a few times before Minho turned on the met. Everything was going fine until he could see how lost Felix was. He sighed and paused the music walking over to Felix.

"You have no idea what you are doing. I can tell." Minho explained to him a bit more slowly and didn't notice how the other members were smiling at the two. "There, now let's try this again."

Everything was good. Everyone seemed to understand what they were doing and that was what Minho was going to take. Afterall it was only day one. Minho told them all to take at least a twenty minute break and do whatever. He left the practice room and went into a different one. Minho went to reach for his phone but realized he had left it in the other practice room with Stray Kids. You're fine, just calm down. He paced around the practice room and did a quick run through of the dance and decided to start thinking of an intro piece for the song.
Minho heard a knock on the door and went over to open it. Chan stood there awkwardly before handing Minho his phone.

"Uh, the hospital called you."

Minho grabbed his phone and ran to the producer's room. He told them the hospital called him and he got his keys back. When he arrived at the hospital the doctors were already waiting in the lobby.

"How is he? What's going on?" Minho was slightly out of breath from running everywhere and practically hyperventilating.

"Your father, like I said earlier, is in a really critical condition.. Through the works of multiple testings, charts, and check ups he hasn't been improving. In fact we may think he is getting worse. We needed to ask you if it was okay that if he doesn't improve in the next few days we will let him go. You can visit him but we do need to know today."

Minho's heart felt dead. He was led to his father's room when he saw the state his father was in he immediately agreed. It was awful. Minho just gave him a small hug before quickly leaving. Minho got in his car and started to slightly panic. He was going to lose both of his parents way sooner and extremely close together.

When he arrived at the studio he had a pale face, behind his eyes looked completely numb. Minho saw his producer pacing the hallway and when he saw Minho's state he put both hands up to his mouth.

"Not yet... a few more days." Minho's voice was distant and surprisingly stable.

His producer nodded before giving Minho a small hug. When they pulled apart Minho went straight back into the practice room. Everyone looked at him with worry when they saw how he looked.

"Positions." Minho plugged his phone in and started the met again. "Jeongin and Seungmin switch." The two quickly switched and gave Minho a quick 'sorry' before they all began.
The whole practice was basically Minho picking at every small thing the members did wrong. "Jisung, for the twentieth time wrong arm. Bang Chan Hyung look less stiff. Hyunjin and Felix have a bit less energy, more so Felix."

The entire group was basically getting scolded by Minho. At one point Jeongin accidentally tripped and fell into Changbin taking them both to the floor. Minho stopped the met and watched the two. They were both fine.

"Jeongin please be a little less clumsy this time. After this-"

"It's not my fault.." Jeongin muttered, completely cutting Minho off.

Minho rolled his eyes. "So you're telling me a ghost pushed you then?" Minho folded his arms waiting for an answer.

"Well, maybe if the floor wasn't sticky I wouldn't have tripped into Binnie Hyung!" Jeongin yelled at Minho.