4

previously-

The knife, the pants, his hip, the empty fridge.. shit.
_________________________________

Day 2
TW: heavy angst this chapter

Minho blinked at Chan before moving the covers off himself. He turns away slightly to better hide his hip.

"Are you just going to stare at me or have some human decency and hand me some pants?" Minho snapped at Chan.

His nerves on high alert made his attitude far worse. Minho has this nasty habit of trying to avoid help, especially when he really needs it. Chan knew this even with the short time they spent together. He carefully thought of what his options were as he grabbed Minho some shorts.

"Here. I'll leave them right here. Can't have you falling back asleep on us."

Minho glared at Chan. He knew what he was doing. This didn't seem fair to Minho at all. They were intruding in his home and ruining his life. Why should he have to show them his most personal stuff?

"Don't be annoying. You are all already taking up my space in my home without my permission." Minho nagged.

Chan only rolling his eyes in response. "Guess you just won't get these then hm?"

Minho scowled. "This is ridiculous!"

Chan shrugged and began to walk out of Minho's room. Minho groaned and without thinking ran after him yelling curses.

"Fuck you Chan! First you gave me that stupid dream by bringing me onto your stupid team and then you proceeded to ruin my fucking life by choosing that damn rap! Then you come back expecting everything to be fine with us! You are now ruining my life all over with your damn smile, that damn voice, your fucking everything!"

Minho took a deep breath before fixing his tear filled glare onto Chan ignoring the other people in the room now staring at the two.

"My parents are dying Chan. Well shit, my mother is already dead. My father is on his deathbed and all you bastards do is walk around flaunting all the damn success you have had! I don't get what the point of this was! I was fine! I have my group now and you have yours! Why, why the fuck did you have to come back?!"

Minho was full on sobbing as he had clenched fists violently trembling by his side. Chan had tears running down his face as well as the others. Finally breaking the silence Minho let out a shaky sigh.

"I hurt myself. I starve myself. But it's not because of my past. It is my stress and struggles of the future. Sure I have some issues but that doesn't-" Minho's voice cracked. "That doesn't matter because I'm fine..! I don't need help I-" Minho's facade was already crumbling. "I- I don't.. don't need.. you. I just.. need space okay? I'm fine.. I-"

Chan's arms wrapped around Minho tightly. The two fully sobbing in their embrace. Felix joined next as well as Hyunjin. Seungmin uncovered Jeongin's ears and they joined the hug. Changbin had messaged Minho's manager he was right, before he too joined their group hug.

Minho sobbed into Chan's chest, holding onto his shirt for dear life. The reality of his choices not sinking in yet. His brain choosing to relish in the moment.

The doorbell rang, pulling them away from each other. Felix, Minho, and Chan still clinging to each other. Seungmin smiled as Minho moved to look at the door.

"I ordered some breakfast for us." The boy opened the door and retrieved the food before closing the door.

Minho was lazily staring as Chan and Felix held him tightly. Then Minho's eyes turned cold again. He pried himself out of their hold before leaving to his room.