15

previously-

Minho didn't even realize that, that night he fell asleep peacefully in Chan's arms with a full stomach for the first time in three years.
_________________________________

Concert
Author POV:

Minho was a bundle of nerves and couldn't stop feeling like he might throw up. He reviewed the steps and felt rather confident about everything. Except for the outfit which was meant for the original dancer.

The black skin tight shirt had an open back and a mesh slit on his collarbone line. It was paired with a white skirt and matching white combat boots. His makeup brought the whole thing together.

lazy moment:

The girls were extremely supportive and boosted Minho's confidence about his outfit

The girls were extremely supportive and boosted Minho's confidence about his outfit. Jiuna had spent most of the prep time talking with Minho and making him feel more comfortable, which he could not be more grateful for.

When it was time for the run through Minho was almost back to his beginning state but Jiuna just reassured him time and time again as they walked up the stairs to join the others.

However, the moment Minho met eyes with Stray Kids all his confidence was shattered. They were staring at him with those eyes that Minho couldn't read. Minho turned to Jiuna who was giving him a knowing look.

"That's not helping."

"Well what do you want me to do? Blind fold them?" Jiuna sassed.

"Yes!" Minho challenged.

Jiuna was about to say something when Jasmine passed by and glared at both of them.

"Wait until after the concert for God's sake."

Minho groaned and Jiuna just scoffed. They didn't actually hate each other they were both honestly terrified. The two joined the rest finally.

"Great, they stopped arguing." Sooyi smirked.

"I'm punching you after this." Jiuna bluntly replied.

"I'll hold her down." Minho shrugged.

"Witnesses?" Jasmine challenged.

"Taken care of." They both replied at the same time.

Sooyi hid behind Mia as she cursed the two out. Minho blinked at her while Jiuna just laughed. It was safe to say Minho had gotten rather close to the girls, and they had all shared similar experiences in life which really helped boost their connection.

"Alright let's get this started. Only three hours until the concert starts." A nearby manager said.

They started walking out on stage until Jisung grabbed Minho's wrist suddenly.

"What-"

"Your scar is showing, the one on your neck."

"Fuck." Minho anxiously covered his neck.