𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𖣔

𖣔

"Hey!"

"Hey Eunjoo are you alright?" Jhope asked.

"Yes, I'm alright", I said tiredly.

"What is wrong with your eyes then?!" He pointed his index finger towards my eyes.

"Focus on the class", I try not to sound rude but those words come out rudely.

"Belive me I'm trying but your face can't let me focus on the class, from past two weeks what is wrong with your eyes? You look like you are going to die any time soon", he said worriedly.

I don't answer, my full focus is on staying awake in the class right now.

Because of that Punishment I've been doing overtime work for like the past 3 weeks.

I'm usually stay awake at night watching kdramas but now I understand the value of sleep.

I want to sleep so badly... HELP.!!

"Hey don't ignore my question", Jhope again asked, this time with a little pout.

I sighed.

"Did you just breakup with your boyfriend?"

"No", I'm so tired of this questions. He is asking me those same questions from the last past 2 weeks.

"You are definitely hiding something", he crossed his arms.

"Yes, my desire to kill you", My head is hurting because of the lack of sleep.

"Eunjoo I can't see you like this. You are my friend", he said with a worried voice.

"Then don't look at me, problem solved"

"Eunjo--" someone speak in between....

"Jhope if I see you one more time that you are talking, I wouldn't allow you in my class from the next day", professor strictly warned him.

Time skip:

After the class I went straight towards the canteen for some coffee. I don't like coffee but now I need coffee or else I'll passed away..

Jhope having a talk with the professor because of the earlier incident. Now no one can disturb me.

I grabbed a coffee and sat on the empty seat.

I'm checking my social media while drinking coffee.

Suddenly I saw one of my classmate post a pic of Jimin on her Instagram story. Jimin is wearing white something and kicking a yellow ball.

Then I read the caption "Why is he so handsome?😩 I'm gonna die. So excited for the match Captain"

"Huh..! Match.!!" I whispered to myself.