Chapter 59 Smiled

"If , she's mean walk away blow off some steam on a tree or something   come home and talk to Momma ! And , then me and daddies can discuss what to do that might help!"

Clay , with is tan chubby cheeks smiled big ,they all four smiled "Now , we better turn the meat!"
Sa , wrapped me in a hug... Good morning beautiful! They ,each gave me a hug helping the cubs..

I made myself busy helping Harvey , and Jax with separating the herbs and putting some aside for food.. Benny, took the cubs to the bee hive so , they could watch him get some.

Then , I see them coming from the woods " Hey my loves!" I ran to them.  Curtis , and Vincent each had a basket. I kissed them and , they moved the hides covering our cubs . I , held my hands down as their daddies tell , them something in snake.

They, hiss flicking their little youngest " It's , okay come to Momma for a while!" The ,four of them are so cute! But , venomous so it's great their daddies can translate for me.

They , wrapped around my wrists .. What , happened that day? "Curtis , four of them are dead so let's not talk about that ,now with the cubs please!" He , hugged me as Vincent hugged my back.

" Now , the cubs had their first shift today!" So soon? I smiled " Yeah! Cubs ,do you want to meet your brothers?" They do! Vincent said.

I see Blaze , Ka , and Sin land my baby snakes go back in their baskets.. " Dirty bird , Ka , Sin!" I gave them each a kiss " My chicks!" I , let them snuggle in my arms , playing with my hair while Silver, Clay , Sam , and Will are very curious the baby snakes met their siblings and got another turn with momma.

I hear cooing I turned " We , have little females?"  Jin , and Dylan beam big smiles ... They , have been cranky! " Do , they want to nurse?" The , baby snakes go to their baskets. I, held my baby with Jin "Are you hungry baby?" I , sat and dripped milk , she latches on so.. Dylan , helped with our cub who also was ready.

" My loves I missed you all! Why , don't you fix their room?"  Winston came with a boar, and Remus brought a regular beast wolf , Tanner brought vegetables , fruit , nuts , and a few rabbits.

The short birds started laying again so I used a few to make must for Ka , and Blaze to feed the cubs! I finally held my cub with Sin  he made a purring hiss snuggling.
" Your a sweet boy! Don't , let this tough world take , that goodness from your heart! Momma , loves all her babies!"

Later , that evening I see Chris slithering over.  I , swallow and  put on a big  smile  " Chris , how have you  all been doing?" Well! You have two brothers! Curtis said.  They , hiss lowly  and flick their tounges.

She , birthed our cubs I am going to hatch them! " Be , very  safe and come visit after they hatch okay!"
He nodded.. and I went back so they could talk.

After , we at sinner and the cubs went to sleep I knew what they wanted to ask. I looked  at them "Come outside and talk!" Harvey hugged me ... What happened? How did you get hurt?

" I , went  with  Harvey to see a female patient ... on the way back three beast  surrounded us and demanded to mate ... They , attacked him so I , ran using  your strength  and yelled two of them knocked  me out.... umm when I woke up the last one  he ran away.. I cried I crawled out and Azul  brought me back!"

There , were five we killed four!  " Curtis , Vincent,  Ka , and  Sin all look visibly angry.... What , about the mark? "It's on my ass ! I'm,  not cutting it if he shows himself... I sigh  " He can try talking to me ! I , don't want to be responsible for a rootless beast , and destroy his life!"

" The , thing about those who make big mistakes like this... is , they had bad childhood experiences ! The ,others died he probably wouldn't come around anyway!"

We , don't like it but I understand it! Sa said ... I still might kill him! Curtis  said " I love you all... let's just focus on the cubs , and happy things for me please!"  Jin kissed my cheek... We , will  do what we need to do! They smiled.