Chapter 61 We did 18+♨️🍑🍆🍋🥒🌶️

What? " My loves  bring our cubs!" Curtis slithers over our cubs curled  around my arm looking... These are mine and Curtis's , and  these are Vincent's ... she met Ka , Sin ,Dylan  , and  Jin'cubs with me...

They're all precious! I really miss you! " I know !... Azul  .. eh Beast God! Fang young one! " Yes sir Fang!" I , know of the trouble! She , can't stay out of it!

Would  , your  mother like to live here? I turned the phone screen around  " Momma , answer  Beast God Fang!" Can , her brothers come with  my other  grandkids?

He chuckled... Yes , tell them be ready I will  bring you  all here!
So , I hung up knowing she had alot to get ready. " Is , there another hut close by for  sale?"
I'll go see!  " Sin , if it's by the  river ... maybe , the one that we looked  at before! " Sa , smiled.. We will go with him! " Have , fun  Sam listen to Daddies!" He , smiled and left with them.

Looking , at the others " We , will  need to build , at least two beds and help them for  awhile!"  Winston ,  nodded  and went with  Tanner , to get wood  for our project.

The food cooked awhile... Jessica! " Yes Jax?"  Do , you think your mother will  like us? " Oh , well Momma it takes a little while to warm up but... after  , that you couldn't beat her off with a stick!" I giggled  " Don't , worry  she'll love you and , won't think any less of you with your leg!"

We , ate breakfast and awhile later Sin , and Sa came back with Sam who ran to me ... Momma , we got one right  down there! "That , great baby!"  There , are a few rooms! I smiled "Let's , build a cooking pot , and toilet like we did here we can do, the cooking pot and some plates first!"

They , got to work and  the cubs stayed with me  Harvey, and Azul who were watching the Ram like a hawk.  I , held each of the cubs while kissing their little cheeks , and noses. I , nurse my baby girls.. watching them make milk bubbles and contented coos.

When , the cubs fell asleep we left the baby snakes in their baskets with hides , then the other cubs snuggle together on , the furs in their room. I , took his hand going to my bed I pulled my skirt strings, he pulled my top.

I , turned kissing him deeply and , slipped my hand under his , tunic as I stroked his ready member he moans " Sit down!"  Mmm!  He pulled off his tunic as I grind against him dripping wet ,his member thrusts in we moan into kisses.

I , rocked on him as he thrusts up eating my peaks. I , nibble his ears he growls squeezing my ass cheeks. I , bounced faster on his cock as he held my hips he thrusts deeper and flips us.

" Mmm H Harvey!" We , picked up the pace.. M m mate! " Y eah?"
I , tightened as he slammed in holding deep we came.  We , rested a bit then he washed me up.
Winston came in ... The , beds are made should we put them in the hut?

I , slipped on the dress Vincent had , made me and the hide  slippers " Can , I go with you?" The , males shared a look of uncertainty.. " It will be fine ! I , have to face life with a smile and , look past the bad! Besides , I have all of you!"

He looked down ... We , don't feel confident in that? " Winston , I want to help okay!" Harvey ,and Azul watched the cubs I , walk  with them at first but Parker lifted me over his shoulder .

I , ran my fingers through his hair he purrs... Jessica! " Yes Parker?"  You smell so good!  " Later , after we get my momma and ,the others settled okay!"

Really? I nodded " Yes , I mean I did promise to let you all ,try like last time!" Don't , push yourself too hard! We love you! Tanner said.
" I , know none of you did what they did! I , can't push you away because of it! "

As , we got to the hut Blaze shifted flapping his wings , blowing age old dust out of the hut . I , saw an old bucket someone left. We , filled it and began scrubbing the hut .
There , was an old stone bathtub so we fixed the two rooms , with a bed and the pot over some firewood.... Who , bought this old place? " We did!"