Chapter 78 Missed You!

The , previous days fun and relaxation , was a needed thing  for  everyone.. We , even got the kings to sing unchained melodies  with us...  For ,their  Queens which I'm , sure earn them a reward... ahem , judging by thise looks and blushes.

Today , Sunny  came over with  her father beast , and  another of her mothers mates. " Who might you  be little  cub?" I , am Reese!
" Ahh , your Sunny's brother!" Brother? " Sibling?" He nodded.
" Well , why don't you come over here and  I'll , show you something  my father taught me!" I smiled.

He , shyly came over " I've been  making  soaps,  and  jelly for the spring gala in Beast City but... we , shouldn't let , those things damper our mood so... this , is how  you  tie a bow knot..

After , a few tries he got it ... Can I? " Sure , you  can sweetheart!" I , got Sunny started. She , did that while my cubs were finishing up cleaning thir kills under Winston , and  Sa careful eyes..

Ka , Blaze and our chicks went to gather nuts , and fruits Harvey  , and Jax are stocking up on medicine , Curtis  , and  Vincent are watching the cubs train  while  hunting  and also helping Tolliver,  and  Shuu check the perimeter  on the island.

Sin , our cub Flambeau , and the other winged  beasts check from  above .. my , mer mates checked the water  and also  brought back  some kind of fish ,and  lobsters.

Parker , started taking our cub in the woods with him so I'm sure the others will  bring  something back.  Frans , and Tanner  are helping  me around the house and with the girls.

Remus , snakes his arms around  my waist ... Jessica! " Yes Remus?"
He kissed my lips... Let me hold you!  I smiled... And , he led me to bed where  he held me... slowly  , tracing my face  with his claw.

I , snuggle his chest and  stroke his back ... Mmm mate! " Yes sweet Remus?" He , rubs my belly in a circular motion.. Our ,cub I smell it! I , kissed his lips gently ... " How , many are ours?"  One maybe two! But , I smell three others!

" Who are their father's ?" He sniffs horse and  mer ! I thought " Okay , then it could  be Lanze , or Kale and... Tanner , is my only horse mate!"  I , lay there and fell asleep while he holds me...

Suddenly , I awoke abruptly to growls  and panic... " Cubs get me the cubs!" I , yelled  as their fathers hurry them all into the treehouse ... I , look out from the porch up top " Oh my ! Oh no! It's , Qin , and the other part of her army!"

I , quickly  focus on Azul mate mark.... " Azul  ,Azul  she's  here !" I thought   panicked... Who Jessica? " Qin , and more Zombies hurry  there across the ocean!" Momma , was brought up by Jack.... I yelled  outside " Beast God is coming!"

The , beastmen are armed with bone swords , and my brothers too.. I , look out from the treehouse  porch.. " She has them swimming her across and , the others just walking on the sea bottom....

I worried they reached the island  but two sand  tornadoes land Beast God yanked  Qin up... Noooo , noo she squeals , and screeched.  I want my justice! She yelled.

You  were justly punished by goddess and , you  have sinned greatly ! Azul  , created a huge barrier  bubble and levitated all those  beasts.  I went to him he hugged me ..

I , have to go and heal the beasts! I , kissed his lips gently... " Come home soon!" He smiled. Jessica! "Yes ,Beast God Fang?" You did well! " Thank you!"

You evil female! " You  , need to rethink that! Your ,attitude is what got you  in trouble!" I , waved as they left on a huge tornado..

" Phew , well I hope that's all of them!"  Female , you come here! There , is a group of females with  a ring  leader.. So , Momma watches the cubs ... while , I go over "Yes?"  They look pissed..

You , are related to Beast God? "I'm his cubs mate!"  What, gives you the right traveller? I , look at her thoughtfully.. "In ,what way do you mean?"

To , have you with our Beast God's cub ! " He , chose me then told me who he was! So , don't get an attitude ! He , already  went through this problem before! Don't start anything!" Hmph female! We , can still have him! "Keep , dreaming we love each other !" Yes , I do love my Jessica! "Azul , that was fast!" He chuckled... I , missed you  so much! He , wrapped  me in a hug  carrying me to our bed.