Chapter 32 At Breakfast

Curtis , got between me and Bai... she , went crazy, she grew claws in front of us and proceeded , to go after me in front of her cubs with , Parker , the King , and the Priest.

Sa , took me to a room and , we stayed there " I'm , not sure what is going on with her but... It's , not your fault! He , said holding my face in his palms , as he stared into my eyes.

Shh , let Curtis handle her! "Yeah , but don't you think it's weird?"
What? " Last , night their cub fell from the sky in his beast form ! It , takes something huge to toss his big snake form from above! And , Bai just grew claws! I've , never read about that happening in any other Beastworld story!"

There , was the sound of hissing , and growls coming up the hall Sa quickly shifted, and I got on hugging his back the door burst open, and Bai was hardly recognizable.

She , grew fangs , a tail ,and lost all her hair, her eyes changed to slits...
" Bai , you might hate me but this isn't you at all!"  Yes , it is now! She hissed.

She , lounged at us and Sa , took off in flight... My , winged tiger flew fast going to the back of the castle landing on another balcony. The , yelling , and fighting in the castle was chaos , as many of the guards ran out back.

The hawks , dragons , all the winged guards circle from above. I , feel pain from Curtis mark... " Sa , I think she's possessed by a , beast spirit but not a good one!" The , old priest was flown up above. I , can hardly believe my eyes when I hear the wind howling...

" That's , the tornado that brought me Sa!" The , priest had something that she was , about to toss on Bai's head but.. this , tornado took her in the center like she was in , a tilt a whirl super speed and flew off with her...

I sighed " I , guess that was her punishment!" Sa , took us down!  "Curtis!" I ran to him wrapping him in a hug. " Beast God , took her with him!" How , do you know ? Evil thing! " Evil? I , know because the , priest asked Beast God to help break the , curse on Prince Ka and  I , got brought here in the same tornado of sand!"

"I , know you three doubt me... But ,   she has gotten herself in trouble! She , should have tried to ask Beast God , instead she lied to your father beasts and ,told them she was talking to Beast God in her sleep! She , was really talking with the sorcerer , which made the god angry!"

Cub , are you alright?  " I , think so priest! My , little nephew wants to go home to his mother! Perhaps ,we should wait awhile!"
Yes ,wait a month! I nodded.

Curtis , scooped me up as we went back silently. I , ran my fingers through his hair, and snuggled his neck humming a love song. When , we were almost there... " Curtis , I'm sorry things went that way! I , wish she would have just moved on , and tried to work things out!"

He , stopped and held me while the tears fell . Sa , went on to the hut ...
I sang " You are my sunshine" and , rubbed his back , my shoulders wet with tears.. " This , isn't your fault love! At , least she didn't die! He took her!"

He , sealed my lips with a deep kiss then breaking for air ... We , should get back! " Hmm!" I nodded  we got back inside and Sa had  told Harvey, and Parker in the yard about the sad events...

My , poor leopards were in tears... Winston , came around from the walkway he was working on... Is , this really true? " Yes , she changed , then tried to attack me , so the priest  was  about to  do  something when..  Beast God took her!

Curtis , cried " That , is not any of your  faults! At , least she's alive! He ,took her the same way he brought me ! I'm , sure  he can heal her!" Parker  , and  Winston fell into  tears so.. I , hugged  each of them... then , Harvey ran out and I had to hug him... We , all sat as I attempted to comfort,  soothing the blow... while the others cook breakfast.