Chapter 01: The unforgettable past

" Woh pyaar hi kya joh qurbani na mange, Woh badla hi kya joh khoon na mange "

[ What is love that does not ask for sacrifice? What is revenge that does not ask for blood? ]

°.✿︎.°•

••••••••••••••

ASHWAT's POV

" Samakshi, aap kidhr hain? " I shouted while throwing our bags in the car, in hurry. We are running from here, not because we are afraid of anyone but for the sake of other people. The monster, the criminal, who's end is near.

[ Samakshi, where are you?]

The papers in my hands are not just papers, they are destruction of him, of his bossy deeds.

" Ashwat ji, hum aa rhe hain bachcho ko le kr " My wife, she replied me back with breathy tone. She came out of our house, carrying both the kids on her waist.

[ Ashwat, I'm coming with kids ]

" Come fast, we have to go as soon as possible . They will find us and try to stop us. These papers need to be seen in court. One day, his filthy and greediness will take his everything even his arrogance, and that day is today " I said in breathy tone and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

" Ashwat ji, hum sache hain aur hmara pyar bhi. Siddharth ki lanka mei aag lagne wali hai " Samakshi said caressing her hand over my shoulder and we hugged each other like that was our last love moment.

[ Ashwat, we are true and our love too, His kingdom will set on fire ]

" Aaj nhi lgi aag toh shayad kbhi nhi lgegi. We are the only one who have evidences against him aur iss kalyug mei aisa bhi ho sakta hai k ravan hi jeet jaye kyunki iss ravan ki taqat hmari himmat se bhi zayada hai" I stared in her eyes, which were teary and had a fear of loosing her family, her kids and her husband.

[ Not today may be never. We are the only one who have evidences against him and in this is the age of darkness, perhaps Ravan would win because his power is more than our strength ]

" If Ravan won, then some day Ram will born as his destruction " She said wiping her tears and bitted her lips to hide her sobs. Yes she was crying, she was crying because she knew may be this ride would our last ride.

Finally , we will get soon what we have desired, the destruction of him. But we have to reach on time, before they get to us. We went into our car, tie up our seat belts and she grabbed our kids tightly in her lap.

Our hearts were pounding in question, what if they caught my kids? What will happen with the poor people if he caught these evidences?

I and Samakshi, we both worked hard to collect these evidences. We knew this path would take us on the road of death.

The journey was silent, but enchanting creepy sounds. Our hearts were racing inside our chest, screaming hatred against him.

Everything was silent until someone fired on the tyre and my car lost its balance. In trying to save my family, I applied a sudden brake and my car clashed to a tree.

For some seconds, the acouasm sound rang in our ears. We were unconscious for some seconds. When I regained my consciousness back, I immediately checked our kids. Thank God, they were fine. But Samakshi's head was bleeding.