4

Miranda found it too strange to be that close to Ben as they were getting considering his fiancé didn't even know about her. She didn't want to be perceived as the other woman. That just wasn't her. She had her own marriage to worry about, she couldn't get in between Ben's soon to be marriage.

She and Tucker were in the kitchen. He was folding clothes and she had just put Tuck in his high chair. Since she spends so much time at the hospital Tucker decided he would't be around her too much anyway so could he spends more time at home.

"This little man has been fed and changed. I put the building manager's number on my desk. Do not believe him when he tells you that he can fix the sink. Remind him he is the one that broke it when he tried to fix the pipes." She told him. When she noticed he was folding laundry as if she didn't even exist she decided it was time to leave. She gathered her things to leave

"Miranda"

"You're talking to me now? Now that I'm on my way out the door"

"You're always on your way out the door. Are you interested in being a part of this family or not?" 

She sighed of course. The only time he talks to her when he wants to argue. "OK, I can't do this, uh, now. I don't have time"
She walked into the hall at the same time Ben was leaving his place.

"So you do still live next door" He smiled at her "Haven't seen you in a weeks"

"Yeah" She walked off

"I'm sorry about Katrina. I thought I told her" He reached out for her but she snatched away from him

"I have to get to work. I can't do this" She rushed off

He sighed and watched her walk away. He couldn't believe he seemingly lost his new friend. Crazier he wasn't sure why either woman was upset. He didn't do anything to either of them. Granted Miranda might be embarrassed but he hoped she wasn't because nothing happened. Nothing was going to happen. They were just friends. He stood at his door briefly and Tucker came out with Tuck glancing down the hall but sighing. Ben eyed him and then smiled at Tuck. The young boy waved at him and Tucker cut him a glance.

"You know him" Tucker asked Tuck

"I'm a doctor friend of Miranda's" Ben nodded "Have a nice day you two" He walked off and headed out for his run. Today was his day off.

Throughout the day Miranda's phone kept ringing and she saw it was Tucker however due being busy in the hospital she wasn't able to talk to him. He couldn't find the papers for the building manager. He was too busy ignoring her and so he didn't remember where she said she put them.  He looked all over the place trying to find them. Of course she was no help to him. The place could fall apart and they could be homeless but Miranda Bailey would still make sure to be on time for her shift at the hospital. While Miranda's relationship was just chipping away. Ben and Katrina were adding blocks. He talked to her on the phone as he walked around his apartment.

"Yes baby, I will be there for the lunch. The question is will you" He asked

"Yes, I will. I already talked to the head of cardio"

"Great can't wait for lunch with your parents"

"Can't wait to see you"

"You could see me more often if you just go ahead and move in"

"Maybe once we get married"

"Why won't you just live here"

"Because Ben, I'd literally never be there anyway. So why move in just yet"

"Because you love me"

"True, but I'm just not in a rush to move in. But maybe I should so Miranda wouldn't be lurking around"