15

"Oh Miranda" Elena hugged her daughter tightly
"Tuck" She hugged her grandson

"We got your old room situated for you and Tuck, baby girl and you stay as long as you need" Her dad took her bags into the house

"I'm glad to see you both" She smiled

"I am so glad to see you too baby" Her mom rubbed her cheek. She had been scared she never would see her baby when news of a shooting happening at the hospital reached her ears.

"Being home with your mom and dad is going to do you some good" William smiled
Miranda gave a slight smile and nodded. Her phone rang, and she pulled it out of her pocket seeing it was Ben. She put the phone back in her pocket. She didn't want to talk to him at this moment. She just needed to be away from Seattle and be here with her parents, both physically and mentally.

Ben sighed and tossed his phone on the bed. He had been calling Miranda ever since she left for the airport and didn't tell him how long she'd be gone. She just left.

The door to his home opened and he walked out of the bedroom to see Katrina standing there.

"Trina, what are you doing here" He asked

"I live here Benjamin" She rolled her eyes "Or did you already move your whore in here"

"Don't talk about her like that" He clenched his jaw

"I can't believe you Benjamin" She shook her head

"Trina, I can't apologize enough for the way things went down. I wish I didn't cheat but I can't help that I fell in love with her"

"You cheated on me" She scoffed " You could've helped that. You could've decided not to cheat"

"I know and as I said I'm sorry"

"You were just going to marry me" She chuckled in disbelief " After sleeping with her, you were just going to marry me "

"I know that's messed up"

"For months" She walked over to a picture of them " For months you slept with her and then would come home and lay in bed with me"

"I'm sorry Katrina"

"Stop saying you're sorry. That doesn't mean anything to me" She threw the picture at him. he ducked and the picture frame shattered upon hitting the wall sending glass flying.

"Katrina" Ben shouted " What the hell"

"Don't what the hell me" She picked another picture up " You ruined this, Ben" She threw that picture on the floor as well

"I know I did but this is not the way to handle this" He put his hands up

"Was I not good enough for you Ben" She yelled

"That wasn't it" He shook his head "I just fell in love with her, Katrina. But I loved you too"

"Bullshit" She broke another frame that held a photo of them

"Stop that" He shouted " You want to talk, let's talk but quit breaking shit "

"You broke shit Ben" She smashed another picture " You broke us, You broke me" She yelled

"Get out" He pointed towards the door "If you going to be going around smashing things in my house just get out"

"I love you Ben Warren" She threw a vase at him again missing him

"Katrina don't make me call the police"

"I just came to get some of my belongings. Is that okay with you" She sarcastically stated and then pushed past him. She got a suitcase and filled it with some stuff.