That was fast! (6)

After a couple hours at the mystery shack i decided to leave. Bill met up with me outside.
"Hey bill wanna come see my new apartment I bought?"
"Pine tree if this is you asking me to have sex u could just tell me!"
"BILL!!!"
"Lucky guess!?"
"No I just wanted to show you where I live so you could find me if needed!"
"Pine tree I am a demon I don't have to even look."
"I just want to be alone with you I've been through alot today"
"Pine tree I've followed you around all day you didn't do shit."
"No remember when I was at your place all alone? And. And when you left me alone at the mystery shack?!"
"Ya you weren't alone I was just hiding from you"
"Your a dick!" I pushed bill and he pinned me to the ground
"I also suck it!"
I growled and kissed him angrily .he laughed and kissed me back
I laid on the grass that i pushed him onto he switched spots and was now on top of me
"Bill?"
"Ya pine tree"
"Why did you come back to gravity falls in the first place?"
"I came back for you!"
"Why me though couldn't you just have found someone else because you're literally immortal and you have so many chances for love but you chose me! why?"
"Because I've loved you since you were a fetus and now that your old enough to actually date me and have sex with me I can now get what I want! you know what I mean?"
I lifted my self with my elbows a bit to get closer to his face
"Ya I know what you mean"
I kissed him and he kissed me back we kissed for a long time. we were just making out with each other in the woods. I felt his warm body pressed against mine as I wrapped my arms around his waist. His pelvis rubbed against mine making me erect.
Him on top of me was something I loved and as we moved our bodies rubbed against each other in the most perfect way.
"Bill" I pulled away from his lips and he smiled
"Yes pine tree?" he kissed my neck while my tongue was back in my mouth
"I love you." he stopped what he was doing everything went silent
He was frozen in place.
I looked at him he looked like he had just seen a ghost but he soon smiled.
'Bill?"
"I love you too pine tree!"
I exhaled and this time I kissed his neck and he got off of me and sat up he motioned for me to sit on his lap so I did. my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.we just kissed. I wanted to stay like this forever.