Yellow goes good with Blue ~Part 1~ -24-

Verdidtides POV:

I don't trust him. I dont trust no one. Like Ford told me, Trust no one. I don't and i never will. What is this kid thinking that im just gonna show him the way to find his little friend? I need to know more. I don't trust him.
"Hey um... Dipper?"
He was fiddling with some bag or something. i looked at him closely and examined his face. He has scars. It looks like Silve got to him too...
"Yes?" he looked at me for a quick second but then continued fiddling with his bag.
"What happened to Silveline?"
he paused "I um... killed her." he sighed. Dipper look like he actually cared about her somewhat. I dont blame him. i cared about Silve ever since i met her, but now shes dead. she deserved it though...
"Oh..." i replied "Are..." i cleared my throat "Are you gonna kill me too?"
"No no no never I dont want to kill anyone...Honeslty it bothers me. Taking someone's life. Its is unatural and i hate it!" He turned his chair and looked at me.
"Oh... then why did you kill Silveline?"
"Cause she tried to kill me..."
"oh... May i ask how?"
" she wasn't who i thought she was. tried getting me to sleep with her and started being agressive towards me. Long story short she tried killing me and so i killed her." he sighed
¨Oh..." I sighed "we'll, she kept me and my friends down there for a while. She did the same to us but we failed on killing her. "

~timeskip~
Bill's POV:
I sat down thinking about him while eating some exotic food. Cep looked at me from across the table "How's your food, Cipher?" She asked shyly
I blinked and snapped out of my day dream. "Its good, how bout yours?" I didn't look up.
"It's good..." She cleared her throat "So... How do you plan to find your little boyfriend!?"
I looked up and she rolled her eyes. "I... Don't don't but he has to be close I can feel it!"
"Ah I see. You haven't changed a bit Cipher! Still as dickish as usual" she chuckled
I creeped a smile "oh wow thanks Cep! How sweet of you!" "No problem dear!" " as for you, you changed a ton! You used to be like a child. Curious, annoying, silly!" I whispered annoying "You are not the same at all! You have really grown my dear." I smiled
She blushed "Well I had to pick up my pants and became a queen. My brother and sister don't do much except live their lives making poor decisions and I live mine strictly over this dimension."
"I see" I nod. "Well, how do I get out of this place?" I grin
"Ready to go now I see?" She stood up
"Busy dorito I am!"
"Well this way" she led me to the front door of the whole building. I looked around inspecting the beautiful architecture of the door and its building.