Deal Making (20)

Bill's P.O.V

I woke up with blurry vision and numbness all over. It's dark but warm. The only light is from a distant candle on a table. Well, at least a hologram of one.
"What the..." I notice my clothes have been replaced by a shimmering vest and really short short-shorts, complimented by shackles. Not my color, either.
"Well, well, well. Look who's awake. Finally," A smug voice said, its owner emerging from the shadows. A tall and thin figure with a cape, skirt, and tank top. Her grey skin looked yellow in the "candle" light. Her hair remained as dark as ever, ending at her hips. Ah, yes. An old friend I knew all too well. A friend that I hated for all her power.
"I should've known," I scoffed. "Nice to see you again, Cep." The "p" I said made a popping noise as I winked to end my greeting.
"Likewise," She replied sarcastically.
"What do you need this time, Cep, old pal?"
"Nothing much..." She looked away, readjusting her hands on her hips.
"Aw, is someone getting lonely?" I teased. A blush rose to her face.
"In your dreams, Cipher."
"Well, maybe I can make your dreams come true if you let me go~" I stood, stepping closer to her.
"You won't run?"
"I swear it, Ceppy, dear. On one condition."
She rolled her eyes. "Fine." With a snap of her fingers, the chains and cuffs disappearing into thin air.
"Excellent," I muttered, stretching my wrists.
"What's your condition, Bill?"
"You tell me bring me Pine Tree in perfect health."
"Fine. Now, you are under my control, got it, Cipher? My every command is your bible and I am your only diety." She pulled me closer by a newly formed leash so that we were only inches away.
"Oh, you got it, queeny~" I leaned in, planting kisses to her neck, leaving love marks everywhere.
"Ah~ Bill... I have missed you so much, hng~" She moaned, leaning her head back as her breathing began to quicken.
"Had enough already?" I pulled back, undoing her cape. "I'm just getting started." I pulled off her tank top with ease.
"No, undergarments, hmm? Someone has been planning~" I continued kissing her neck, down to her collarbone and to her breasts, massaging one while kissing the other. She moaned even more, pinning me to the bed.
"Let's just get to it, alright?" In one swift motion, she ripped off my clothes and her's, flipping us over so I was on top.
"You asked for it, baby~" I chuckled, kissing down to her stomach and close to her opening. I licked over it lightly, making eye contact as I did so. She simply bucked her hips in reply. I went in with my tongue, licking her warmth and enjoying it as much as I used to. I placed my whole mouth over her, humming roughly and smirked while she was a moaning mess. She came immediately, moaning louder than before. I took it all in, smiling as I rose.
"That was too easy, queeny. You've really been lonely." I kissed her ferociously, shoving my tongue into her mouth and made her taste herself. She moaned once more, tangling her fingers in my hair.
"Let's go round two~" I shoved myself into her, grunting quietly as her moans bounced and echoed throughout the room. I gave her a moment to adjust until she finally nodded. Without warning, I set off with full speed, kissing her neck and leaving more love marks.
She screamed my name like never before, clawing at my back and rocked her hips in unison with mine.
"A-AHHhhH~ B-B-BillLL~ I'm gonna-" and with a gasp, she came again, letting out a long, low moan. I followed after her, releasing inside her and trusted a few more times, just to ride it out. She was already limp, but I had to make sure I got Pine Tree back by filling my end of the bargain. I flipped her over, backside up and did her from behind, fingering her at the same time. Moaning, she gripped the sheets and tried to stay still.
"Let's expand the party, shall we?" In an instant, two more of me appeared as I pulled out of her, thrusting themselves into her front, her back, and mouth. She screamed with immense pleasure as she came almost immediately. I decided she had enough after all three of me came while she was already on her fourth time. My doppelgangers left and I sat on the edge of me bed, panting.
So... your end... of the deal..." I said in between breaths.
"Well..."

((A/N
Okay okay okay sady i did not write this chapter... my good ol' buddy chum pal Malphictor did so, mostly cause i asked and had horrid writers block!!! Go on and read some of Mal's stories! Have fun and hope ya enjoyed the chapter XD Till next time~ ))