PLAN B

BED AND BREAKFAST

Alex rolls Katherine over on her back, her hands exploring her body as she kisses her neck trailing her kisses down her chest. Katherine arches her back as Alex latches her lips around one of her nipples swirling her tongue around.

Katherine: Shh

Alex stops and lifts her head up smirking at her

Katherine: Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy if I have a woman in here.

Alex: Why are you staying here?

Katherine: Because I like this little bed and breakfast, don't you?

She flips her over and straddles her, smashing their lips together. Katherine adjusts herself, grabbing the cock and lowers herself down shoving it inside, throwing her head from the pure pleasure.

She bounces up and down tangling her hands in her hair. Alex smirks sliding her hands behind gripping her ass and rams her hips upward thrusting into her, balls smacking loudly at her ass.

Katherine falls down on top of burying her head in her neck while Alex adjusts herself, blurring her hips slamming into her fast.

LOCKWOOD MANSION

There are people everyone helping to set up for the Masquerade Ball. Inside, Jenna and Carol are talking.

Carol: Jenna, thanks for helping wrangle the volunteers.

Jenna: Of course, it's for a good cause. Plus, I have always been a sucker for the Masquerade Ball.

Carol: So was Richard. This was always his favorite party of the year.

Johnny while holding a beer in his hand is watching Tyler carefully, he takes a sip of his beer. Jenna walks up to him

Jenna: Johnny, hey

Johnny: Hey

Jenna: I'm cooking dinner tonight. I was wondering if you wanted to come.

Johnny: Sure I would love to. You asking me to dinner?

Jenna: Maybe I am

They smile at each other, Johnny holds out the beer to her, she takes it lifting it to her lips.

Jenna: See you tonight

Johnny: It's a date, well kinda.

lena and Bonnie are walking across the yard.

Bonnie: I can't believe this.

Elena: It's a lot but you can trust Alex.

Bonnie: You just told me this Alex girl has a demon attached to her that seeks out and punishes----

Elena: Bad people, Bonnie. She only goes after bad people. That's why Damon left, he's afraid of her.

Bonnie: And Mr. Blaze?

Elena: He's one too.

Bonnie: And you and Stefan?

Elena: I just didn't seen having a future with him and lately----

She clears her throat, tucking her hair behind her ears

Bonnie: Oh my God!

Elena: What?

Bonnie: You totally like Alex, don't you?

Elena: W-what? No I don't

Bonnie: Where do we stand?

Elena: You're my best friend, Bonnie. I didn't mean to let this craziness with Caroline get in the way of that. But, she needs you too.

Bonnie: Not yet, I just...she's a vampire, I can't. I think we should get back.