CHAPTER 1

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A strong smell of smoke filled the car after he lit the cigar and puffed while looking outside the window.

However the phone rings, grabbing his attention as he averts his gaze over the screen before picking and bringing it near his ear.

It was his partner's call. "He will be at xxx club tonight." A deep voice utters through the phone which slightly makes the corner of his lips turn upward, forming a sly smirk.

Finally the long awaited time has approached.

"Alone or group?" He asks, stepping outside of the car and heading inside his company. Well he owns his company too and is a successful ceo.

"Idk bro we will see tonight." Jungkook nods even though his partner can't see."Ok finish your work and meet me there." He ends the call before shoving both phone and his hands into the pocket.

"Good morning Mr.Jeon" All the employees stood up from their seats just to greet the boss who didn't even bother to glance at their way and directly headed into his office.

Jungkook sits on his luxurious chair while going through some paper and signing it. Moreover he had a poker face on as he did his work.

The only good thing about him was he always prioritized his work over anything.

Later someone knocks on the door before entering inside and bows. It was his secretary.

"Jungkook here's the file." Ava grins, standing In Front of him and trying to grab his attention. She fails to do so as he doesn't even glance at her and instead signals her to leave.

"Don't enter inside without permission." He deadpanned. "I'm your soon to be wife and-" Her words get halt midway when he lifted his head and glared at her.

"Not yet." She clenches her hand into a fist. "You're only alive because my grandma likes you otherwise you would be dead till now" He opens the drawers and pulls out the gun.

"You see this?" He brought his hand up, rolling the gun in his finger. "Talk to me like that and next time I won't hesitate to shove this gun into your mouth before pulling the trigger." She gulped nervously and nodded her head.

"Also keep my name out of your mouth. It's not a dick."

She gasped, feeling humiliated. No one ever talked with her like that till now. After not being able to endure it anymore she rushes out in rage.

"Fucking slut." He mutters underneath. Does she think I'm gonna marry her just because her father knows my grandma?

Forget about the marriage even the sight of her disgust me.

If it really wasn't for my grandma then both the father and daughter would be dead right now.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-