trying to escape the country

Disclaimer:
Hi I hope you guys like this. this is my first story I have done so far . So please understand if there are a few grammar mistakes and these pictures are not mine !! I will try to find a credit and try to give them in the chapter. if you cannot accept the my AU then please leave immediately if you feel uncountable . thank you for understanding.

On one cold evening... Reich was trying to escape USSR territory . When he was 'invading' it as it was the winter . Reich didn't want to invade USSR but Hitlér had a forced it to happened . Hitler had send a huge army to invade USSR and reich was send there to command the army but it was winter and many soldiers passed away from the cold ... wiping out half their army due to this Hitler commanded the army to retreat but during that time some Soviet soldiers had Shot Reich left leg with a gun due to the pain and cold reich fell and fainted .

 wiping out half their army due to this Hitler commanded the army to retreat but during that time some Soviet soldiers had Shot Reich left leg with a gun due to the pain and cold reich fell and fainted

Reich :
           Urgh Why does my body hurt so much . wait where am I !? . Why is my memory is so blurry?( Reich looked to see that he was in the back of a truck it was already night time and was snowing he body was covered in bruises and scars his leg was bleeding a lot)
What is happening?! Oh shít. no it can't be happening ( he thought to himself ) did I pass out ? What will happen to my children what is he going to do the- (he paused) now don't think like that . everything gonna be fine (trying convince himself)

 everything gonna be fine (trying convince himself)

After an hour of driving .
two Soviet soldiers carried him... Reich could not you understand what they were saying...

Soldier number 1 :
                           Мы достигли штаба, стоит ли нам сначала сообщить об этом Советскому или следует привести его внутрь? (We have reached the headquarters should we tell Soviet or bring him inside)

Soldier number 2 :
                      Мы должны привести его внутрь и сказать Совету, что он может попытаться сбежать. (We should bring him inside and tell Soviet he might try to escape)

Soldier number 1:
                          Да, мы должны . ( Yeah We should )

The two soldiers carried Reich inside Reich and called USSR to tell him about the news USSR didn't see happy at all . he said he would come in a few days as he was in Novosibirsk