A Second Chance in life

Warning :
Please leave immediately if you feel uncountable !

Flashbacks from chapter 2 :

Reich looked at a document beside him that was written in Russian . It took a second to realize then he started panicking . He knew that he was not going to make it . Out of a sudden he started crying .

Back to chapter 3 :

Reich :
No,no,no.... What are they going to do to me ! What happened to my children is Hitler going to ...

 What are they going to do to me ! What happened to my children is Hitler going to

Out of the sudden . he heard foot steps didn't want to be caught like this so he covered himself was a blanket . USSR came into the room trying not to make any sound . he pick Reich and carried him with the blanket and brought him to a room . Reich was shivering as he was wearing a hospital gown ( I forgot that reich is a man and a woman . so please pretend that he is wearing a hospital gown in the picture . thank you ❤️ ) . USSR soon brought him to his room . He was pretty confused at first . USSR put Reich on the bed and put a thick blanket on him making sure that he was warm . He said nothing and just left the room without saying a word.

Reich was looking around the room then after a few minutes . A maid came in . She was holding some food and water on a tray. It had been days that reich had not ate food .. the maid put the tray on the bed . Reich picked up the glass of water and started drinking it . He felt so relieved when his dry throat finally got some water . While he was eating his meal . The maid was cleaning up his wounds . When the maid put the medicine on his wounds. He felt a burning sensation .

Maid 1 :
It's okay this is only going to hurt A little okay ( she is a very sweet woman trust me ❤️)

Reich :
Urgh... (I don't know what sound a person makes when they feel pain )

Maid 1 :
Its okay don't be scare ... The medicine will help your wounds . It's normal to feel Pain .

Reich ate his meal and the maid had finished dressing his wounds .

Maid 1 :
If you need something just call me okay . (In a soft voice) .

Reich :
Okay .....

Reich looked out the window it was snowing heavily . For some reason . He felt so happy when someone didn't discriminated by how he was portrait as a person .

A few hours later USSR came to Reich's room . Reich was shaking with fear . He didn't know what he was going to do ....

USSR :
Reich .......why didn't you tell me all those things when we met for the first time in years . I could have help you.....

Reich :
What do you mean? .....

USSR :
You know what I am talking about ...

Reich :
I don't know what you are saying .... I am totally fine . I don't need your help !!!

USSR :
Argh I knew it you are always the type of person to keep secrets even when we were friends back them you never told me about things that you considered inappropriate to tell others .
Why didn't you tell me that the government was harming you !? When we were having that meeting . You could have told me . I would have helped you !....

Reich :
You know my country would have already been demolished if it was not for him !!!....

USSR :
Oh really did you expect us to believe you when we found drugs in your uniform !?

Reich froze for a second .

USSR :
If you think you can lie your way out of this . Remember your children are here to tell us everything . It's not like we want to hurt you or anything . We just want to help you .

Reich :
You wouldn't get it !!! You would just never understand ( full of tears in her eyes)

USSR:
We will talk about it tomorrow ?....

After USSR left Reich's room . Reich decided stay in bed . He felt warm . Soon he fell asleep .

I am sorry if it was too short but I have a lot of school work and I try to find time . To do there's stories but tomorrow morning I think I have a little bit of time to do chapter 4 . If I can but takes a long time trying to balance school work and writing these stories so it takes hours and hours of trying to figure out a picture or a sentence that matches that isn't to weird for the story

So
thank you everyone
For reading my stories
Even if I cannot finish them in time
I hope you enjoyed it
bye bye 👋 👋
Words : 772