•° THE DINNER °•

Authors note :
                Hi guys I was going to post this chapter today but I was kind of busy so I had to rewrite the story 5 times just to get the so hope you enjoy :)...

Back to the story :

They go to the dining table and See's of some of Soviet children ...

USSR :
         Where is Afghanistan , Ukraine and Turkmenistan .

Then one of soviet's children stand up .

Belarus:
            Well Afghanistan and Turkmenistan are playing chess together in afghanistan's room and Ukraine is studying in her room ...

USSR:
         Belarus can you please call them to dinner ...

Belarus :
           Alright Dad
        (Belarus is one of the oldest out of her 13 siblings some of soviets children are the ages between 13 to 21 the oldest of course being Russia and Belarus . There are around 15 Soviet socialist Republic but two of them are not a part of Soviet children also one of them is Reich's sibling )

After soon Reich not essay some of Soviet children are looking at him weird ...

Russia :
          Ummm Dad who is this and why does he look like East Germany's twin but as a girl  .

But out of a sudden Reich recognizes to of the people in the dining table (which is very big and long to fit all the people in the house )

Reich :
           Hungry ?

Hungry :
           Weimar is that you !

Hungry jumps of his seat and run to Reich and both of them hug each other

Hungry :
           I thought I never see you again !

Reich :
           Me too how's Austria and GAROG (GERMAN-Austrian REPUBLIC OF GERMANY or "Republic" for short )

Hungry :
           Yeah Austria and Republic are ok.

USSR:
          Wait hungry is your brother ?

Reich :
           Well technically he is my step brother but yeah we are siblings .

Reich steps away from hungry and see's East coming towards him .

East Germany :
                       Mutter! (Mother in German for who are confused)

Reich :
          East !

East Germany run's to Reich and hugs him (he is kinda short) while Reich is talking to his family . The other Soviet socialist Republic are looking at them (like they have gone psycho something )

Russia:
          Dad for the last time who is she

USSR:
         on this is Reich .

Russia :
           Wait that is Mr Reich!?

USSR:
         I know this sounds quite surprising but yes and now after Belarus comes with your other siblings then we can start having lunch .

This point all the children are looking at Reich surprised...

USSR:
         Well before Belarus comes take a seat  .

Reich goes to sit beside hungry and East (hungry is 41 and East is 14 )

After a few minutes Belarus and the others come.

Ukraine:
            You seriously interrupted me for this?

Afghanistan :
                 Come on Ukraine cheer up it's been a long time that dad had eaten dinner with us 😄

( Turkmenistan doesn't speak that often because of her bad hearing so she just uses hand gestures )

Ukraine :
              Yeah yeah ( Ukraine is always in a bad mood but sometimes she's in a good mood :)

Belarus :
           Dad we are here !

USSR:
        Great now let's start dinner .

After a while Ukraine , Afghanistan and Turkmenistan sat at the table . Ukraine looks Reich ...

Ukraine :
            Umm Dad who is she beside East ?

Russia :
             On that's Mr Reich remember him ?

Ukraine:
             Wait that's him why does he look like a she.
              (She is out of words )

Before you Ukraine can even say something . Belarus interrupts her .

Belarus :
             Everyone I think we should start having dinner .

Russia:
           Yeah we should ...
          (Trying to control the situation )

All the countries start having dinner . After an hour later. The Republic's start leaving the table one by one . After a few minutes there is only Hungry , Reich in the dining room .

Hungry :
           Hey Reich where were you gone for such a long time ? I got a letter from Austria saying that you are going to unlive yourself after your government attack Soviet .

While they were talking Soviet was in the other room listening to the conversation (Soviet is a person that listens to other peoples conversations )

They soon finish there meal and go to there rooms ...

Hi guys I hope you enjoy this now finally after one more chapter the chapter " THE FUTURE "will come out . But I am afraid I couldn't write this chapter a little longer because tomorrow all my family members are going to celebrate late New Year of my country so I will be busy so if you guys comment I will reply to your comment a little late so please don't take it to seriously I will not be home the entire day . Also I think this is the shortest chapter I have ever return 😔 so I wanted your opinion do prefer short chapters or long but short conversation chapter because it is and a hard to write long chapters but I don't mind if you preferred that way and I really enjoy writing chapters for you all 😊

So with this
Have a great day
I hope you enjoy this
You are all beautiful , handsome and gorgeous 🥰
Stay safe stay cool
Bye bye
                                                                                    Words : 837