The Truth

Flashback from chapter 1 trying to escape the country :

Hitler :
On Now you want to talk back . You know I can send you to f****** prison !! you are talking to the father of the motherland you all are stupid pieces of trash !!! . (In German )

This is not part of chapter 1 :

N@zi soldier number 1 :
Sir ( said in a scared voice )we have tried everything in our power to do but it is not easy during the winter Soviet territory is very large and it might take weeks or due to the weather .

Hitler :
Quiet who told you can speak !!!

Back to Reich :
Reich soon fell a sleep . the cat stayed near Reich (hopefully you have not forgotten it ) Soon the cat fell asleep on Reich .

In Reich dream :

Reich :
I wonder why sir called me to his office ? I know it's not a good thing when he calls me to his office ( in a nervous voice )
In the corner of he saw west and east Germany .

East Germany :
Mutter , can you tell us the stories again (east and west were born in 1930 they also call reich mother because Hitler calls Reich motherland)

West Germany :
Yeah we love your stories . Mutter

Reich :
Sorry east and west . I am busy maybe tomorrow okay.

Reich soon went to Hitler's office . Hitler was waiting there looking like he was going to explode . Reich knew that it was not a good sign.

Hitler:
Was zum Teufel, der dir gesagt hat, dass du die Invasion der UdSSR stoppen kannst, glaube nicht, dass ich nichts davon weiß. Willst du wirklich eine so schlimme Strafe bekommen (what the f*** !!!! who told you you can stop the invasion of USSR !!! do you want to get a punishment that bad !! )

Reich :
No I didn't mean to I am sor...

Hitler:
Oh now you want to talk back you f****** useless piece of shit !!! all you do is stay here and do nothing when I am here protecting you from every thing you are so weak !!!!

Reich :
I didn't mean to I'm sorry this won't happened again ...

Hitler:
Shut up!!! shut up !!!!

Reich try to say what he was trying to say but Hitler cut him off . He was trying to explain his reasons. He and Hitler were going back to back yelling and shouting ( Hitler is known to be abusive and rapist as Reich and his own niece were victims of his abuse . he and Hitler's niece actually talk to each other often as both of them were victims ) Hitler than suddenly slapped reich so hard that he ended of falling down on the floor reich looked up to see Hitler .

Hitler:
How dare you talk back to me !!! now you are about to get the punishment that you need !!! ( He said in the most horrible way possible )

Reich :
Please no I am sorry plea...

(Sorry I cannot describe how it went)
Half an hour later Hitler walked out of his office disgusted . Reich was on the floor he could barely stand up he try to get up but fell she was sitting on the floor covered with blood and scars .
He is slowly went unconscious but he saw a small blurry country human and then all went black

Out of a sudden :
Reich woke up and realized that he was shaking realized snowflake was near him .

Reich :
Aww hi little buddy did I wake you up ?

Reich slowly looks outside the cave it was snowing very much she look sad he that it was not good .

Reich :
What am I going to do in a weather like this I don't even think I want to make it out even if I soldiers found me they would already be killed halfway the trip I don't know what is happening back in dutchland .