Moving In ( Part 2)

Authors note :
             Thank you guys so much for your support I really appreciated it . I know that I have only done one story I am still writing two other stories and I will probably published them soon now please enjoy the story ☺️:

Back with to the story :

After Reich got back from the shower and started walking to his room .

Reich :
            That was a good shower...

Reich opened the door to his room and saw USSR ...

Reich :
     .  What are you doing ?? ...

USSR :
          Не веди себя ТУПОЙ (don't act DUMB/ HE SAID IN THE MOST SERIOUS RUSSIAN VOICE HE CAN )

Before Reich could even process what he was saying USSR grabbed him by the hand .

(This is not my art Artist: mocha38355 for Twitter or X if you call it that honestly I love her/his work I change something hope you don't mind 😔Reich :         Let me go !!!

Reich :
         Let me go !!!

Reich try's to free himself from USSR grid but he is stronger than him . USSR grabs the diary beside him .

Reich :
        Where did you get that !!

USSR :
        It's none of a business now explain to me why you have a packet of drugs taped to you journals and what are these other things !?! (he has been harming himself )

Reich :
         IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK !!! I CAN EXPLAIN !!

USSR:
          You seriously thought I wouldn't know that you have been taking  medicine from the medicine cabinet (if you do not know what drugs are they are medicine that are not taken properly without doctors prescription or excess use is also called )

USSR:           You seriously thought I wouldn't know that you have been taking  medicine from the medicine cabinet (if you do not know what drugs are they are medicine that are not taken properly without doctors prescription or excess use is also...

(Couldn't find any art of Weimar so here )

Reich try's to back away for USSR but USSR wouldn't let go of his hand