°"THE FUTURE"° part-2

Author's note :
                         Okay guys I just want to say that this story is just that all the characters that have died in my main AU survive and live a happy and normal life. I will be writing my main AU soon but trigger warning : there will be a lot of violence ,blood, war, etc . But the most shocking thing in my original AU Is that Bella is not a maid of the Russian household. And she joined the Russian military at 26 and died at 32 after a gunshot to the head ... And other things but I'll talk about that later in the other story .....

Back to the story :

Reich :
         Thank you. I hope I see you again too ...

Bella :
       I'll see you again next time... I need to go now. Hope your date turns out good ....

Reich :
       Don't worry it will be fine !

Bella :
       Knowing Mr USSR I know just what is going to happen-

Reich :
          What is that supposed to mean!?

Bella:
        Your'll find out ( teasing him ) but bye bye and best of luck!

Reich:
       Bye bye 👋🏻 👋🏻

Bella leaves the room and Reich gets ready for his date . After a while if finishes getting ready and goes to the living room .

Reich :
        Hey Soviet ...

Soviet:
         Hey Reich are you ready to go ?

Reich :
        Yeah! So what restaurant are we going at ?

Soviet:
        I am thinking about going to the nearby restaurant in the park . But if you want to go somewhere else we can...

Reich :
         No, I think the nearby restaurants is okay ...

Soviet:
        Okay do you have everything you need ?

Reich :
       Of course.

Soviet:
        Alright let's go ...

Both Soviet and Reich leave the house and goes to the nearby park and after a few minutes of walking they reached the restaurant .

Soviet:
          Alright we're here!

Reich :
        The restaurant looks so pretty !!

Soviet :
         Yeah we went to this restaurant a lot when Russia first graduated...

Reich :
        By the way how old is Russia now ?

Soviet :
        On he's 26

Reich :
     Wow I didn't realize that he was that old!! I thought he was 21!?

Soviet :
        Yeah he got that from me !(Laughing)

Reich :
       I guess so even though your older than me by 6 years but we look the same age !(Also laughing)

Soviet:
        Yeah it's been passed down from generation to generation. Alright let's go in . it's getting cold outside...

Reich :
       Yeah yeah I wanted to try some traditional Russian food for a while....

Soviet and Reich go inside the restaurant and sit at a nearby table...

Waiter :
          My country is there anything you would like ? (In Russian)

Soviet :
         Yeah can we get  Borscht, Kurnik ,Pelmeni and for desert can be get Morozhenoe for two people (in Russian)

Waiter :
         Alright coming right up! (In Russian)

Reich :
         The restaurant feels very nice and comfortable!

Soviet:
       Yeah it was one of the kid's favourite...

Reich:
        Does the food taste good ?

Soviet :
         Yeah it does! There's also a park near the restaurant if you want to go ?

Reich :
          Of course ! I love walking a specially in parks ❤️

Soviet:
          Alright let's wait until the food comes...

After a while the waiter comes and brings their food ...

Waiter :
       My country is there is anything you need please tell us (in Russian )

Soviet :
        It's alright (in Russian )

The waiter put all the food on the table and leaves....

Reich :
         By the way I was wondering ,there is only you and me here in this restaurant ? Is today like a work day ?

Soviet :
      On it's because this restaurant is only for government officials or rich and high class people (president , countryhumans, ministers, state humans and etc )

Reich :
       And also does Stalin know about me?

Soviet :
        Don't worry about that I told him that you were just a random  girl I found in East Germany ...

Reich :
     That make sense but off the topic let's start eating !❤️

Soviet :
         Yeah we should start eatings

After a while they finished eating they pay the bill at the reception and when to the park ....

Sorry I will also have to leave you in a cliff hanger :/
Now a days I barely even have time to write storys so I hope you enjoyed this.
Bye bye beautiful , handsome and gorgeous people 🥰
See you tomorrow (or next month )