Moving In

Authors note :
Hey guys I will be posting my first video on YouTube so please check that out . I will inform you if I post it but it will take a long time to make chapters into a video . So please check the out out
Also I will be showing you some character designs in the end of this chapter and please write in the common section what you think of them.

Alright back to the story :

In 1945 after Hitler had shot himself in his office . The war was finally over . Reich was still suffering from mental issues . His mental State started getting worst after Hitler's death he couldn't see his children often in the war due to them being kept for away from Moscow . So for 3 years Reich saw none of his children and nobody except Bella and the other maids came and sometimes so Soviet came to check up on him . So it was making him go insane but Bella use to talk to him when he started reaching his limit . Soviet sometimes came to visit him . (yes Stalin does exists but he doesn't talk to Soviet that much) but now that the war had finished . Soviet was making plans to visit Reich . So on September 20 1945 Thursday . Soviet came by to Reich room ...
(Yes during these three years snowflake is still alive . And she even has a little house in Reich room yes there is a washroom in his room ) yes because N@zi Germany no longer exists Reich flag has changed into its original flag ( The Weimar Republic of Germany )

Soviet :
           Excuse me Is somebody here ?(He is surprised to see that Reich's flag has changed into the Weimar flag and his appearance has changed a lot and looks a lot like a girl)

Bella :
           Yes do you need anything ?

Soviet :
           Excuse me but can you please leave for a bit ...

Bella :
          Yes sir .... (She looks at Reich and saids) Bye Reich I'll see you later . (She waves her hands and leaves the room)

Soviet comes into the room and sits beside Reich . Reich looks at Soviet with a uncountable look .

Soviet :
            Are you alright ?

Reich looks at Soviet and nods her head ...

Soviet :
          Ok... Now that the war has ended I decided that you are going to living with me . I will also be looking after you for a while

Reich tries to say something but Soviet interrupt him .

Soviet :
           No you can't deny you will be living with me until you can live on your own ...

Reich looks at Soviet and says

Reich :
         Will Bella be there to ...

Soviet :
           Yes and you will also be picking two other maids also. You will be moving with me tomorrow ...

Reich :
         Can snowflake come to ...

Soviet :
          Of course if you want . Now go to sleep tomorrow a driver will pick up you at 9 o'clock . Here I brought you some clothes hopefully they are your size . I'll see you tomorrow .(Fun facts Reich is not short like other AU'S he is actually average height 5'5. Also these are NOT Soviet's clothes😊 because this man is 6'1 how do YOU think this is supposed to fit REICH )

Soviet leaves Reich room and Bella comes in ...

Bella :
          Reich what do you want for dinner??

Reich :
           I will have some chicken and rice and some warm water please ......

Bella :
           Alright wait a second year okay I'll get to your meal ...

Bella leaves the room and Reich starts writing/drawing in his diary .

After half an hour Bella knocks on the door .