Facts about my AU

I am sorry that I had not posted for a month by now . So so I decided to write a very long description about my AU. it be very long because I wanted to write something long also because there are many facts about my story and my final exam is finally finished 😁 so I'll try to write stories  anytime I have time . You have properly read facts about my AU on chapter 1 and chapter 4 . And I didn't get to write many things about my AU so I decided to write this to make people a little more clear . This is my other AU it is not my main maybe in the future I will write about my main AU also I my write a part 2 of it .

Okay let's get on it :

✨ Facts about my AU ✨

Number one let's talk about the German family ( I will be separating the facts into sections )

Countries that are included in the German family are :

1 Holy Roman empire
2 Prussia
3 Germany empire
4 Weimar Republic of Germany / Third Reich
5 Austria Germany Republic
6 East Germany
7 West Germany
8 (there will be special people in my chapter "The Future" . Not just one person but a lot people as finally East Germany and West Germany have children and also there is other brother that I will mention in the chapter the future 🤫 this chapter will come out after 4 more chapters because I have to build the story 😔 but they won't be long)

If you guys are asking where Austria,hungry,Austrian empire and Austria -hungry empire is because they are not  blood relatives to the German family . but they are connected and yes Austrian empire was adopted by holy Roman empire . So Prussia and Austrian empire are siblings . But if you ask why Germany empire is married to his cousin Austria-hungry empire . It is because Prussia doesn't see Austrian empire as his brother . So Germany empire and Austria-Hungary empire are not cousins !! . Yes other countries are also connected with the German family ...

Countries that are included in the Australian family :

1 Australian empire
2 Austria-hungry empire
3 Austria
4 hungry
5 Austria Germany Republic ( is a part of German family and Austrian family and another family that I will explain later on )
( The Austrian family doesn't have anyone else because Austria , hungry and Austria Germany Republic all choose to be single . I mean they are all single rich aunties and uncle that love to spoil there nieces and nephews )

They all give me the GGG vibes gaslight , gate keep , girl boss .

Countries that are included in the Russian family :
(This is the family that I was talking about ✨ the Russians ✨)

1 Slavia tribe (I couldn't find anymore countries before the Russian empire 😞)
2 The Russian empire
3 Republic of Russia (yes Russia empire has brother . )
4 USSR / Soviet Union
5 Alaska ( his name was given by USA I couldn't find any Google searches of alaska's old name )
6 Russia
7 (again this person would be in the chapter " The future ")

Countries that are included in the The English family :
(Yes because of Canada and USA they are also a part of the German family  I will write about this later)

1 Scotland
2 England
3 Wales
4 Northern  Ireland
5 Ireland
6 Britain / British empire ( they are the same people  )
7 Australia
8 New Zealand
9 (And yes another person from the chapter " The Future ")

USA , Canada are a part of the English family and just like the Germans . They Are not related by blood . This is why I have not written here ...

Countries that are included in the French family :

1 The Carolingian Empire
2 the kingdom of France
3 the French empire
4 the Republic of France
5 Canada
6(again with all the other countries there would be another person that will  be in the chapter " The Future " )

Countries that are included in the American family :
(Only 5 people that are related by blood in the American family)

1 the American tribe/ the native Americans
2 USA / 13 colonies
3 the confederacy States of America
4 (just like everyone this people will be found in the chapter " The Future ")
(I'm tired of writing this over and over again 😔 so I will just write someone special )

Countries that are included in the Japanese family :
(Yes they are connected to the German family I try to find as many old name of Japan . I don't know anything about Japan sister is so please correct me if I am wrong 🙁☹️ )
1 Kingdom of Jomon
2 Kingdom of Yayoi
3 Kingdom of Kofun
4 Soga hagemony Kingdom / the kingdom of Nihon or Wa
5 Nara empire / NE
6 Heian empire
7 Fujiwara empire
8 Taira empire
9 Minamoto empire
10  Kamakura empire
11 Hojo empire
12 Mori empire
13 Amago empire
14 Date empire
15 Nanbu empire
16 ODA empire
17 Azai empire
18 Mogami empire
19 Otomo empire
20 Satake empire
21 Ashina empire
22 Uesugi empire
23 Chosokame empire
24 Meiji empire
25 The Kosuke empire
26 the Japanese empire
28 the Republic of Japan
29 Japan
30 ( ✨ Someone special ✨)

( I wasted 1 hour writing this ☹️)

Fun fun facts about The Japanese empire :

When the Meiji empire was dying from an unknown illness if you don't know in Japan . it was that emperors ( I am talking about the country human emperor ) main concerts/ wife son would marry another concerts daughter of the emperor . So was their father was suffering from that illness their mothers forced married to each other ( Meiji empire never wanted his children to get married so when his wife use to talk to each other about one day marrying their children together he would stop them . So sweet of him 🥰 . ) of course Japanese empire and Kosuke empire got engaged and married both of them were disgusted . They both saw each other as siblings then as a husband and wife . So they pretended to act like they were happy with their relationship but inside they were not because in Japan at the time it was very disrespectful so both of them couldn't say a word about it . After both of their parents died from old ages . They got a 'divorce' in 1917 taken my Japanese empire was only like 15 and Kosuke was only 19-20 . Of course Kosuke became the emperor (IDK in which year)
Another fact :

The Japanese empire secretly used to trained with his brother about sword fighting ( khatana or something like that ) she also trained karate with her brother . Their father would secretly let them do this . He would give them lessons and training . What is children both equally male or female .

Okay guys I don't think I will be able to write more it is like 12:00 pm over here . So I got a go sleep I will probably make a part 2 of facts about my AU . Hopefully you enjoy it . I know there are a lot of mistakes especially grammar once . I was in a rush to write this . I will post some character designs I made in another chapter (it is not actually a chapter I literally have no motivation 😭) hopefully you like the designs literally I only made like three designs I am still making the fourth one but I will be posting . The other designs in the next chapter . I am sorry if I can post often. I also started realising that I have in started using a lot of pictures in my stories because I am too busy trying to write the story then find the pictures to also explain 😔. So I'll try to do that often in the new chapters 🙂 .

                                  Thank you for reading my stories
                                               Have a nice day
                                         Remember you are all
                                    ✨💞  beautiful people 💞✨
                                                   Stay safe 💓🙏🏼
                                                    Bye bye
                                                                                                    Words: 1,330