°"THE FUTURE"°

Authors note :
Guys I wanted to write this yesterday but I couldn't become my school started and I am extremely not well (mentally T^T) . And I literally just wasted all my time watching videos trying to motivate myself ;) and I posted my first video but it is only an introduction video so after I post my second I will inform you guys ☺️

Back to the story :

A few years after the war Soviet and Reich's relationship had improve a lot during these years . West sometimes would meet Reich ... Also in these year Reich started dying is hair , started growing it and wore women's clothes (because it was easier to dress up as a woman than as a man because of his chest and his eyelashes but there was one thing he was taller than the average female so when people ask him he just said that it was generics )

Also here is a picture of Reich :)
(Also I am thinking about changing some am I characters outfit because they don't so look cool )

Also here is a picture of Reich :)(Also I am thinking about changing some am I characters outfit because they don't so look cool )

Pretend there is an two headed eagle in between her eyes I did not know how to do it so I just put a cross ❌

Alright back to the story :

November 22 1948 :

Reich was in the balcony on the third floor . Reich smells the fresh air (note : this is in Moscow in spring ) he is too busy in his house that he doesn't realized that someone opening the door of the balcony . Sudden someone put the hand on his shoulder .

Soviet :
Reich ?

Reich flinches when Soviet put's hand on his shoulder.

Reich :
Soviet what are you doing here !?

Soviet:
More like why are you doing here ? I couldn't find you in your room so I look everywhere and I found you here .

Reich :
This place is very big you know ...

Soviet:
Yeah ... I wanted to access something ...

Reich :
Yeah what is it ?

Soviet:
I don't know how to say this but I always like you when I was young and I think I like you now too ...
(It is finally getting romantic lol )

Reich stays silent for a few seconds...

Soviet :
It's okay if you don't feel that way ...

Soviet are turns his head in embarrassment...

Reich:
I love you too ...

Soviet:
So you free on Sunday ?

Reich :
Yep ...

Soviet:
The kids have extra activities on Sunday . So you want to go to the nearby by restaurant ?

Reich:
Yes ! Let's go I haven't been outside for a long time (he did go outside a few weeks ago but it's not like he hasn't been out of the Soviet household he walk's in the park sometimes )

Soviet:
We can go shopping afterwards ... You seriously need some new clothes! ....

Reich:
Yeah this is getting old ...

Soviet:
Get ready on Sunday okay ...

Reich :
Ok...

Soviet leaves the balcony . And Reich goes to his room and falls asleep ...
Skip to Sunday (because I am too lazy to write what happened on Saturday but in short Soviet had some work to do )

Reich wake up at 6 o'clock and starts getting ready ... Then someone knocks at the door...

Reich :
You may come in...

Bella:
Hey Reich !

Reich :
Bella !? Didn't you go to Asia month ago ?

Bella:
Yep but I am back and I am meeting this new guy .

Reich :
Finally I thought you are going to be single for life !...

Bella:
Hey !

Reich :
Fine fine! I'm sorry ! so what's his name?

Bello :
His name is the Republic of Eucon (this is a made of country I made. his mother is The Holy Kingdom of Rozabelle or the holy motherland . She is a country that I made. )

Reich :
So it's a country ?

Bella:
Ya ...

Reich :
How did you guys meet !?

Belle :
You know I told you that I would be going to Asia . Yeah I went to China and then I went to Eucon . I actually met him
In the airport . He actually dropped his coffee on my shirt and I accidentally dropped my bag and he pick it up for me . He asked me if he could pay for my shirt and I said sure and later in the evening .I went to the cafe. where he told me to meet. When did I have talking for 2 hours straight . We had a lot of things in common . His favourite colour was red and mine was too . He could speak Russian really well . He gave me his business card and we started talking from the day .(I will explain about the new countries later)

Reich :
Wow that is really a long story ....

Bella:
So you met anyone yet ? I still know you like Mr USSR 😏

Reich :
Hey ! but yeah he did confess to me yesterday ...(Excuse my grammar and poor English I am extremely unmotivated)

Bella:
Don't forget to call me to your wedding okay 👍🏻.

Reich:
Hey it's not like gonna get married away (oh don't worry you are going to get married after 1 year and a half of I think dating . do people from 1940s date 😐? )

Bella:
But I have some bad news to tell you... I am going to stop working at the Russian household because I decided to go to Eucun to stay with my boyfriend . My family is also going to be staying there . As there are more better conditions ... I am going to miss you 😥.

Reich :
I am going to miss you too ... But promise me you visit a least one a year ...

Bella:
I promise ... I have to go now I have to submit my documents to leave but here ...

Bella gives Reich a gift and an envelope stuck to it ...

Bella:
Here I brought you some gifts I brought from Asia . They are some candies I brought from Europe and from Asia . Don't tell Mr USSR . I know he doesn't let you eat candies...

Reich looks at the gift and then at Bella ... She is smiles and looks at her ...

Reich:
Thank you . I will see you again ....

Okay that will be the end of part 1
I cannot type anymore my mum is scolding me not finished my homework and I got to go to sleep because I have school tomorrow . I wanted to release all the parts at one time but I only got time to post one at a time so I will write a post as fast as I can . So bye bye I will explain about my AU after later .

So with this
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I am sorry for my lack of motivation
But I'll try to improve
Have a great day
You are all beautiful handsome and gorgeous
Stay cool stay safe
Have a good day
Bye bye

Words:1,123