Slow Down and Smell the Roses

Barry Swift doesn't like to stay in one place for very long, especially when he's got somewhere to be. (He always had somewhere to be, it was just a matter of when he needed to be there.) His boyfriend wished that he would take a moment to breathe and appreciate what was right in front of him.

Like right now. This was like the fifth time that he had checked how long the movie had left, and Gary had had enough.

"Well gee, if you hate it that much why didn't you say so. We can watch something else," he offered, trying to mask his annoyance.

"No, it's a good movie babe. I'm just... restless is all. You know I can't stay in one place for too long," Barry explained. Gary nodded with a hum.

"Mmhmm, a regular rolling stone. No moss on you," he teased. Barry cocked his head in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Oh never mind," Gary rolled his eyes and focused back on the screen. Barry studied him for a long moment.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" he questioned. Gary glanced at him, brows furrowed in shock.

"Of course not! Maybe a little annoyed, but it's nothing," he reassured. "If you ask me, you just need to blow off some steam. I can't hold that against you," he said, shooting him a warm smile as he reached out to give his knee a comforting squeeze.

Or at least, it should've been comforting, but the way Barry jerked away made it clear it was anything but. Gary stared at him, slightly startled by the violent reaction before a knowing smile spread across his face.

"Ah, so you're ticklish?" he asked with a smug smirk. Barry whipped around to look at him, a panicked, bewildered expression on his face.

"What kind of a question is that?" he countered instead of answering.

"A fairly normal one, if you ask me," he said with a chuckle. Gary had a rare look of mischief as he studied his boyfriend, who was looking away to try and hide his blush. "How 'bout I help you get rid of that pent up energy, huh? What d'ya say?"

Before he could answer properly, Gary latched onto both of his knees, squeezing relentlessly. Barry burst into hysterical laughter as soon as he had made contact, legs kicking frantically.

"Bahahabe, wahahait!" he pleaded through downright adorable giggles, making the attorney chuckle.

"Well well well, would you look at that! Mr. "I'm in a hurry" is telling me to wait," he teased as he moved to scratch behind his knees, drawing out a snort.

"Ohoho come ohon, dohon't behehe mean," he whined, but he wasn't even fighting back. He just leaned against the back of the couch, hiding his face in his hands and laughing.

"I'm actually being pretty nice if you ask me," Gary taunted. "I mean, I've barely tested this information!" he exclaimed, hands crawling up to squeeze his thighs, which seemed to be a weak spot if the screaming laughter was anything to go by. He stilled his hands, giving Barry a chance to catch his breath.

"Ihihi take ihit back, you're nohohot mean, you're ahan asshole," he giggled, cheeks rosy and smile stretching wide across his face.

"Okay then, how 'bout this. If you can answer one question honestly I'll let you go. If not, then we'll just have to see how ticklish you really are. Sound like a deal?"

Barry flipped him off, residual giggles still fading.

"Perfect, I'll take that as a yes," he teased with a playful smile. He leaned in, suddenly growing serious. He looked him in the eyes and asked, "If the shoe was on the other foot, would you take advantage of the situation?"

Barry hesitated before answering, "No!"

Gary cocked his head, "Oh really? Need I remind you that you are under oath?"

Barry rolled his eyes. "Whatever, the answer's still no," he sassed.

Needless to say, Gary was not satisfied with that answer.