5.

Page 05

Taehyung

My mouth and eyes grew wide when I saw the dead body of my maternal uncle's daughter. I thought she was captured alive but it turned out to be a disaster. Uncle had called me but he did not tell whether he found his daughter dead or alive.

I am not responsible for this nor do I need to feel guilty, She went with her boyfriend of her own free will, so it is not my fault.

My uncle and aunt are crying a lot after seeing their daughter's dead body and I am standing calmly in the corner watching everything.

What do I do now? I just hope these people don't find out that I helped their daughter in all this. I didn't like her in the first place, I don't care much if she dies.

Uncle has identified his daughter and we have got the body to perform the last rites.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down, I'm not responsible for this at all. Taking out my phone from my pocket, I walked out of the morgue.

I looked at the phone screen and saw that it was Jimin's call. I put the phone in my pocket again after locking the screen.

I walked a few steps and then stopped, taking out the phone from my pocket again i typed a text and sent him whatever happened here.

I don't even understand what I am doing, sometimes I become calm and the next moment I start getting restless. wipping away sweat on my face i then started walking, I'm feeling a lot of anxiety in my mind, Some kind of fear has entered the body as if anything could go wrong at any moment.

Leaving uncle and aunty at the police station I'm going home. I was called only because I am a member of the family and it's true had no role in her death.

___

"Seokjin? How many times have I told you that I don't want to see him in this house but you don't listen to me." I was about to go to uncle's room to inquire about his condition when I heard aunty's laud voice and I stepped back. I tried to listen to her quietly behind the door.

"Do you want him to kill us like he killed his father?I can't stand his face but I don't know why you love him so much that you are giving shelter to a criminal like him in your home." The aunt said in a sharp voice, her daughter has been dead for a long time and this woman constantly wants me to leave her house.

"Whatever he did was to save his mother, if it were me I would also kill such a man." Seokjin uncle told, Everyone teases me by calling me a murderer, it is only my uncle who supports me, yet I have betrayed him.

I am not a murderer, I did it to save my mother from my father, he used to beat my mother a lot. I didn't realize that I had already killed my father in the name of self-defense.

Even after the murder of my father I could not save my mother, she was also killed by my father, the court did not punish me, I was a babyboy and it was proved that attack was done only in self defense.

"You are not listening to me right now, see one day he will become our murderer too."

"Whether he kills you or not, one day you will die at my hands, if your behavior continues like this." Sitting on the chair, Seokjin uncle held his head. It was clearly visible he was getting irritated by aunty's words.

"I strongly suspect it was Taehyung who helped her escape, she couldn't have done it herself. One of our servants saw Taehyung carrying her out of the house." This is not the first time she has told this to my uncle many times, but uncle does not believe that I drived his daughter away. Yeah it's me who have really done this work, but even if I had not done anything, aunty would still trap me in every wrongdoing. Uncle knows.