7.

Page 07

Taehyung

I looked at Jimin, he was staring at me for a long time. Moving back and forth on the sofa a bit, I took my eyes off him and started looking around his living room, ignoring him.

He slammed his shoes on the ground to get my attention but sitting in front of him I'm looking at the decoration only.

"What dog?Why aren't you looking at me now?" When I didn't see him even after beating his shoes a lot, he finally spoke.

"My wife died because of her, I don't like that demon girl at all." I explained clearly.

"Bastard, are you calling your child like this? Dog, you threw your daughter in the garbage." In the hospital, I had to tell jimin that I had left the newborn baby in the hospital dustbin.

After knowing, he ran away to search for her and unfortunately he found the demon girl. I made a mistake, I should have strangled her then thrown her there.

"That child is not mine, nor am I her father, and why are you so sympathetic to her?" I haven't done anything wrong as per my opinion, I don't care about anyone else's opinion, I will do whatever feels right to me, I am not anyone's slave.

Yes, I had thrown that girl in the dustbin and why should I raise someone's illegitimate child?

"Isn't the girl yours?" He is shocked, which is natural, I never told anyone, Lari is not pregnant with my child. I had tried many times to kill the girl when she was in the stomach of lari but I failed.

Many times I gave her abortion medicine mixed in tea without her knowledge, but the child was not aborted.

And doing all this, I also unknowingly drank tea mixed with medicine twice, there is no end to my stupidity.

When the child did not die, the last option left for me was after her birth, I would leave her somewhere, which I did now, exactly the same I had thought even then.

I made Lari realize that I like her baby very much and am happy with it so that there would be no hindrance in my decision to throw her away later.

I didn't start hating her just recently, I hated her from the very beginning, There is no end how much i hate that baby girl. i hate her to death.

When Lari told me she was pregnant with her boyfriend since then my hatred towards her child. I have no hatred for Lari, she never lied to me. I adopted Lari of my own free will, knowing everything.

I really loved Lari, the only thing I had an objection to was her child, and I still do.

"NO." I told Jimin everything clearly, I just want to get rid of that kid.

"If that child is not yours then whose child? is her boyfriend's?" Jimin asked curiously, i nodded my head in yes.

"Lari had told the whole truth, right? You knew everything, sisterfucker?" He said i again nod my head indicating yes. I stopped him from abusing mother so he started abusing me for my sister.

Well, I don't have a sister, so I don't have any objection, no matter how much he abuses my sister.

"It's okay, no matter whose child it is, you adopted Lari with your heart, right? The child is your responsibility now." Jimin exclaimed.

"How so?" Is this any compulsion? No ways! I am not forced. Why should I pet that demon girl?

"Because Lari trusted you and she believed that you would become girl's father." He immediately replied, He is a strange friend.