Author's Note

Hello There!!
I'm a new member here wanting to write my wild imaginations and give them a platform to express. I've always read stories, so many stories on wattpad and always thought of giving it a try.

Now that I finally can I'm here to start my first ever book. I will start this book only after I finish up with my boards i.e. I will start this book on 20th March 2024.

But before starting let me make some of my points clear.

- You can check out my Instagram handle @cozyy_reader for spoilers and updates and other information. You can find a glimpse into my storyline there.

- You may find the story cliche, as it is meant to be, but ofcourse I am adding a personal touch to it, so this will be different from others. Have Patience and Trust the storyline.

- You may find the FMC being too emotional sometimes or you may find the mood of the story being melancholic. Again wait for the character development and trust the storyline.

- This is a desi fictional romance story. Any character, place, names or any resemblance to real life or any other story is purely coincidental.

- The story has hindi dialogues in it, for which translations are provided so even non-hindi readers can read.

- Constructive criticism is always welcome but please do not be quick to judge any of my characters.

- This contains mature content. Not he proper detailed smut but other mature content that may trigger some of you so I would put warnings before that.

- I would keep updating my playlist as the chapters proceed because my songs are somewhat connected to a particular chapter.

- I would really want comments and votes on my chapters which would motivate me to write and update you further. Please genuinely do so.

- All rights reserved to itscozyyreader and any part or scene or storyline must not be produced again without my permission.

-I would really really appreciate if you give this story a chance.

......

~ Your Author!!.

©All Rights Reserved