CHAPTER 9

मेरा दिल यही बोला, मेरा दिल यही बोला
यारा राज ये उसने है मुझ पर खोला
के है इश्क़ मोहब्बत, जिसके दिल में
सको पसंद करता है मौला मेरा.

~

Abhiraaj' POV

"Are you done yet Mrs Rathore?" I shouted as she was inside the closet for the last 45 mins, while I picked up my watch from the coffee table and wrapped it around my left wrist.

"Yes Just 5 mins." She repeated for the 11th time in the past 25 mins. Yes I sure have been counting this.

"Woman you are saying the same thing from last 25 mins." I replied.

"Offho, Abhir, kitni kach kach krte hai aap. Aa rahi hu na. Konsi bhaagi jaa rhi hu main?" She said opening the closet door and stepping out. My breath hitched. Looking at her, so ethereal and divine, was worth the wait of every eternity that I spent for her. She is truly a goddess.

(Offho, Abhir, why are you being grumpy? I am coming. Am I running away?)

Her is red is everything that takes to snatch away the last piece of sanity that is left in me

Her is red is everything that takes to snatch away the last piece of sanity that is left in me. Her hair perfectly tied in a low bun. Her golden jhumkis complimenting her hair. Her hair strand rested on the right side of her face. The only thing she wore in her neck was her mangalsutra. Her hands were cladded with chooda. She raised her eyebrows at me smiling happily, asking me how was she looking? How was she looking? Ohh the words would fall short if I start describing her.

"There were no words made to describe you, my love. You are beyond everyone's vocabulary. No person in this world is literate enough to put you in words." I sighed looking at her dreamily. She turned a beautiful shade of red. She turned around and went towards the vanity table, applying her lip gloss. I went downstairs hurriedly, opened the fridge and came back into the room holding a packet in my hand. I was huffing.

"Abhir ye kya hai? Aur aap bachon ki tarah bhaag kyu rahe the?" Ayesha asked, looking at the packet in my hand, slightly confused.

"Peeche mudo." I said to her. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Kyu?" She asked.

"Are mudo toh sahi." I insisted. She gave me a confused look and turned around staring at me through the mirror. I walked close to her and closer and closer. I was so close to her. I could feel the warmth of her back even if she was at a small distance from me. I stared at her intently through the mirror. I could hear her gasp as she realized the proximity between us. Her neck, ever so inviting. Her smell, ever so intoxicating. Only I know how badly I wanted to devour her neck at this moment.