CHAPTER 12

Abhiraaj's POV

There was one thing I was certain about. Something was haunting my wife due to which she was enclosed by her own insecurities, stopping her from expressing herself. She is scared of being heartbroken again. Of having her trust broken again. I've been observant about her for the past 1 month. The way our relationship progressed to a talking stage, but there is always a fear in her eyes. A fear of saying something unnecessary, something illogical, something childish. She thinks that I would get annoyed and irritated by her rants. She always cuts short our conversation to important points only, from her side though. She always omits the unnecessary details about her day. 

She has various fears and insecurities.

She has trust issues, attachment issues. She is scared to be left again, to have her trust broken again and to be abandoned again. She is insecure about her personality. What if she talks and bothers the other person? She is insecure about achieving something. She is insecure about her dressing sense, about her long hair, about her smile and about her affection. But what irks me more is what made her insecure of her whole existence? Whatever it may be, I am going to break those boundaries of her and for her own good. Leave me, she needs to love herself first. I would make her fall in love with herself, because falling in love with herself is much better than falling in love with me. 

I want her to be the real Ayesha. I want to bring out that side of Ayesha she is afraid to show. The Ayesha she killed so that she could fit well into the circle and be accepted socially. The Ayesha nobody accepted. I want her to be that real Ayesha, and no matter who does or doesn't, I will accept my real Ayesha, with my whole heart and I will make sure to break her boundaries and make her free again. I'll help her overcome her insecurities and her fears and make her love herself again. This is what I am exactly going to do now.

“Abhir? Are you coming to sleep?” I heard Ayesha call me from our bedroom. I sighed lightly and went inside our room, closing the balcony door behind. She had already changed into her dark red, silk night suit which was basically a short one piece with a robe over it. What made her more attractive  was that her mangalsutra was hanging on her neck, resting on the clothed valley of her chest. She was setting the bed while her hair was falling on her face. Damn how can she look this adorable and pretty all the damn time? I felt a faint smile creeping on my face. 

“Abhir aayein, sote hai, kal aapko jaldi bhi uthna hai, mandir chal rahe hai nah aap mere saath?” she said and sat on her side of her bed. As she removed her earring the tinkling sound of her chooda echoed in the room. 

(Abhir, come let's sleep, you even have to wake up early tomorrow. You are coming to the temple with me, aren't you?)

“Ayesha, bacche, I'm sorry but I won't be able to accompany you tomorrow, I have an urgent meeting scheduled tomorrow morning.” I explained. 

“Oh. It's okay, maybe next time. Anyway, Evara And Sanyukta are joining me tomorrow.” she said with a light smile. I so wanted to go with her, but that good for nothing assistant of mine. I mentally cursed him and saw Ayesha chuckling looking at my face.

“Stop cursing that poor boy.” She said laughing a little. 

“You find my face too funny don't you?” I narrowed my eyes on her.

“Trust me, you look like a cute panda when you are grumpy.” She said. Me and Panda? How did she even come up with this comparison? 

“So Mrs Panda, do you find it necessary to sleep or you are planning to laugh at your poor husband all night?” I asked sarcastically. She chuckled at my drama again and nodded. 

We both laid down and she quickly snuggled into my arms. I smiled. I am complete now. This is the thing I love the most. Our relationship was changing in a good way. Touchwood. She is more comfortable with me now, and she is slowly starting to trust me. Not that she fully trusts me on all things, but step by step. I was happy about that. She kept her head on my shoulder, snuggling closer into the crook of my neck. I folded my arm through the elbow and with my other hand started tracing her chooda. She once said to me, she liked wearing choodas a lot. It's been in my mind since then.