~Chapter 1•New Sinner~

•3rd person•
It's been a day or two after the extermination. The gang is hanging out in the new hotel making finishing touches. Charlie and Vaggie are finishing painting a mural for sir pentous. Angel was of course at the bar flirting with husk, cherry sat by angel. Nifty was off cleaning, even though everything is new. Lucifer was trying to help out wherever he could. Alastor, watched it all. He wasn't really paying attention. He was trying to figure out how to get his staff fixed or get a new one.
  "Oi bitches. The party is here." Cherry bomb said and she leaned back on the counter. Charlie went to ask what she was talking about the the doors  flew open.
  "Cherry! Angel!" A deer demon shouted. Angel smiled and walked over to her.
  "You didn't tell me you were coming here toots." Angel hugged her and turned to everyone. "Everyone this is Y/N. Cherry and I met her at a bar yesterday. She is the chilliest chick out there and I invited her here." He put one of his lower arms on the deers back as she waved.
  "Heya. I'm new to hell but I'm already bored of the place." She crossed her arms over her chest. She knew she was lying but she needed a home. She liked hell.
   Alastor's eyes fell on her. He didn't know what to think. He hadn't seen another deer demon. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. He was going to find out more. He needed to.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:256
Willows note: short chapter but I need to know what y'all think. Please check out my Lucifer x Reader! 3 stories at once will be fun, I'll try to to repeat my stories