~Chapter 2•Midnight Snacks~

•1st person•
   It's been a week at the hotel now. I've gotten closer to everyone, even Lucifer. Yet the only on who I only know the name of is Alastor. Angel told me stories and that's all. Yet he seems to keep a close eye on me at all times. Sometimes I go downstairs to the kitchen for a midnight snack. When I'm in the kitchen I feel someone looking at me. When I look at the doorway I can see his red eyes. The first time I saw him I said hello. He only narrowed his eyes. After that we didn't talk. Only enjoyed each other's presence, at least I did.
Tonight I was going to make a change. I snuck down like I always do. I climbed on the counter and grabbed my candy stash. He was here. I felt his eyes on me. I turned around with a smile. I saw his eyes like always. I sat on the counter and ate my chocolates. I looked up at him and threw a chocolate at him. I saw his hand come into the light and grab it. His eyes looked down, probably at the candy. He walked into the kitchen so I could see him in the light. He didn't have his pin striped coat on.
"Heya creepy."
"Pardon?"
"Creepy. You are always down here watching me eat. How did ya even know I left my room?"
"The first night I came down after hearing a door open, which was yours. The other nights I was just making sure you weren't doing anything stupid." He put the candy in his pocket.
"How sweet." I say sarcastically. I jump off the counter and walk towards him. "What's your problem with me?"
"Problem?"
"Yeah. You're always looking at me but you're never talking to me." There was a moment of silence.
"How did you die?"
"Excuse me? I asked you a question first." I poked his chest with my finger. He sighed and moved my hand away.
"You are a deer demon just like myself. I just wanted to figure you out. Now answer my question." I bit my lip and looked down, crossing my arms over my chest.
"That's private."
"I could have said the same to you."
"Fine." I scoffed. "Asshole." I mumbled and he chuckled. "It's a long story." I sat on the counter and he leaned on the counter by me. "Okay so my life was pretty fucked leaving me on my own. I was staying at a hotel. A hunters hotel. It was by the woods meaning hunters usually stayed there to hunter early in the morning. That's when the cops came. I ran into the woods. And," I held my fingers in the shap of a gun, "pop. That's when I found myself here." He narrowed his eyes.
"Why were the cops after you?"
"None of your business." I looked away.
"How old were you."
"18 by a day." He tilted his head.
"Was it a cop or hunter who shot you?"
"I'm guessing hunter thinking I was the white deer."
"The what?"
"The white deer. A few hunters have apparently seen a all white deer in those woods. I'm guessing that's why I look like this." His eyes widen as he takes in my story. His smile grows.
"My dear, do you want to know how I died?" I tilted my head.
  "If you're willing to share."
  "It's truly funny. I was a serial killer, hiding a fresh body in the woods when I was shot by a hunter." He moved his bangs out of the was to show an X on his head. My eyes widen.
  "Killer?"
  "Indeed." He chuckled. I looked away. I yawned and stretched my arms.
  "Loved bonding with you deer but I'm tired." I hopped off the counter and walked past him. When I was right by him a felt something weird.
  "Do you want power?" I stop right beside him.
  "I'm not giving you my soul."
  "Keep it, I don't want it."
  "What do you want?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 679
Willows notes: I'm writing so much bc idk how much I'll be able to write during the weeks. And I'm bored lol