Waiting For The World To Burn

A/N: Title is from "Amygdala's Rag doll" by GHOST. :] excited for the next part.

"Sy? Where have you been? Do you know how worried we were when you didn't come back on time?" Blake asked, turning around in the spinning chair Jupiter liked in the living room. Jupiter found it funny that his mom pulled a stereotypical 'catch your kid sneaking back past curfew' move, but did not like that he was caught in the act.

"Sorry Mama, didn't realize how late it was. I was out with Wendell and we were having fun then before we knew it it was half past twelve. I won't do it again." Jupiter was telling the truth mostly, he had dropped Wendell off round ten thirty but he got hungry and needed a snack. He couldn't go into the house til he got it cause he didn't want to hurt people in any sort of hunger. It took a bit to find the person he had catfished for later, planning on getting him for the other people of the Cabin. The man still thought he was meeting up with a 12 year old girl and he was surprised when Jupiter showed up with a metal baseball bat, aiming straight for his head. The meal was good and by the time he called Vincent to help him clean up and take a shower it was about 40 minutes past his curfew.

"You know there have been people going missing lately, me and Cynthia have agreed that your curfew is going to be an hour earlier for now." Blake didn't look too happy about what happened, she didn't know that he was part of the reason for the missing people but the reason for the punishment was valid. It also wasn't that bad, he could just sneak out when he needed to and he was more of a night person now anyways.

"And you are going to Andy's Little League game tomorrow." Cynthia popped out of the master bedroom, having heard the whole conversation between him and Blake.

"Alright Mom, what time is it again?" Fuck, she knew he was not telling the full truth and probably knew of his new aversion to the sun. This was a dick move, in his opinion, using his 'allergy' against him.

"It starts at 11am, we will be making sure you get up on time" He knew that, he just was stalling for time so they could assume the talking to went well.

"I'll make sure I'm there." Jupiter said, he then dropped his keys into the key bowl and went up the stairs to his room.

Now he had to plan how to get away with being in the sun for a good few hours. Maybe he could get away with hiding in the bathroom for a bit? No, that wouldn't work. His parents would be keeping an eye on him for most of the time. He would go to the bathroom if it got too much and he needed to solve the sensitive hearing issue before tomorrow too. Headphones would work and it was normal for him to wear them but that would only work temporarily in his case. He would just solve it in the morning. Jupiter got out the stuff he would need for the next day that he could think of and got changed to go to sleep.