When The Moon Is Alight

A/N: Welcome to one of the first red sections on my docs where I am in the middle of writing them. I debated how to handle them because I have the summery of them done but I started to flesh them out when I was sorta given this idea, I actually not fully sure how I got to this. Anyways, my solution is to put the summery here for now and finish up the sections on my Doc where I have this whole story and all the world building I've done included in it. I will also probably include the first and/or second paragraph of the whole written out section.

The title is from GHOST's 'Apotropaism'

*

First solo hunt after the hell day. Wendell wants to go with, it goes better than expected and Vincent helps with hiding a body. Use the quote 'Excuse me, does this smell like chloroform to you?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*

"So, Jupiter, how badly did your parents react to you being a person with autonomy?"

"Very."

Jupiter was laying down on Wendell's bed, having snuck out of his room that night. He covered his eyes with his forearm, and relaxed with his head in Wendell's lap. One of Wendell's hands were in his hair and the other was looking at some scheduling date stuff on his phone that Jupiter didn't catch before he covered his eyes. He felt Wendell's hand massaging his scalp, all other thoughts disappearing as he leaned into the touch.