So Promise Me You'll Hold Me If I Live Through The Night

A/N: The next red section, same thing as last time, this section has much more written in my Doc than the first. name from R.I.P's 'Chronic Wasting Disease'.

*

This is the day jupiter and wendell leave. Jupiter finishes packing in the night, sneaks out his house through his window, and heads over to wendell's with a large backpack full of his stuff. Wendell greets him outside his house and they head out to the cabin before they leave town for a while. They say goodbye to the people of the cabin and give vincent their phones to get rid of and drive southeast for a while, switching out who is driving and taking occasional breaks. They end up at a motel in Montana after several hours of driving, they get a room and wendell takes a nap while jupiter plans out the next hunt. Jupiter has to dispose of the body from now on because they aren't near the cabin anymore, it's just a small learning curve for him and he has some stuff to make it easier.

Wendell wakes up after a bit and sees jupiter at the computer on the desk, typing furiously as he continues to plan the next hunt. Wendell tries to get jupiter off the computer and give his eyes a rest for a bit while wendell gets some food for himself. Jupiter reluctantly takes a break and goes to take a shower while wendell is out. It ends with Jupiter hopping in the shower after hearing the door to their motel room close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*

It was a half hour before midnight, ten minutes before the agreed upon time Jupiter would be meeting up with his boyfriend. The house was quiet as Jupiter was finishing packing his duffle bag, the soft pattering of the rain was the only sound he heard. He realized as he was packing that he had forgotten to grab his stuff from the bathroom. He didn't want to stop for small things after the two of them left, so anyone looking for them didn't have a chance to catch up with them. He cracked the door open to peek around the hall, making sure he had a straight shot to his destination, gunned it to the bathroom. He didn't need to turn on a light to grab the things he needed and silently run back to his room.

Once he was back in his room he put the last of his things in his bag, opened his window and jumped out, landing in mud. Being on the second floor wasn't too helpful to sneaking out before the accident, he was grateful for the heightened durability he gained afterwards. Jupiter climbed over the fence that surrounded the house he didn't realize was a prison for years, easily pulling his bag with him. He landed on the other side and straightened up, pulling up his hood in response to a slight increase to the rain. He looked around for any stragglers in the street, then walked in the direction he knew by heart was Wendell's house.

He was walking for a while before he saw the signature soft yellow door of the Test home, it felt more like home to him than his own home these days. Jupiter went to the left side of the house, where Wendell's room window was located, and pulled out his phone, huddling over it to shield it from any droplets.