001.

Felix's Pov

i want to kill myself.

oh, sorry, hi, im lee felix. or should i say HWANG felix.

so short story.

my parents own one of the biggest company in south korea and guess who's the bitch that needs to help to grow the importance of the family: me.

my parents did know i was gay: my mom would help me choose skirts for business meetings or make-up.

my dad also did but he mainly admired me and my mom growing up.

i have 2 sisters, they were so happy when they found out i was gay beacuse that meant girls day every Saturday.

but now i grew up too much and need to help my parents to grow their benefits like they helped me by supporting me.

my mom called me downstairs to tell me something one day and that day was the one im finally a grown ass man.

"felix, sweetie, we need to ask you something really important and its for both our future and yours. you are not forced to we just want a simple answer." she took a deep breath and asked me "the company we are working with now its one of the most important ones. and they of course want to have some profit by working with us and they asked to set up you and the ceo's son in an marriage."

i sighed. it was definitely a big thing for me but if it was for my family then i gladly will do it.

"i will do it mom" i said looking at her eyes enlight.

she hugged me really tight and that made me hard to breath.

"mom g-god it hurts" i said hugging her back.

she then nodded and let go of me with tears in her eyes.

"thank you sweetheart thank you really" she said.

"mom its my priority to make you happy when you also did it" i said soothing her back.

meanwhile to the hwangs (hyunjins pov)

"dad what did you say?" i said staring straight into my dads eyes.

"you are gonna marry lee felix either you like it or not" he said turning back to his work on his laptop.

hi. im hyunjin. one of the sons of the biggest company's owner in south korea.
seems fantastic right? not until you are the firstborn.

for these kind of families its normal to get married just for their parents support. but for my father, please fucking no.

i went to my room after the shocking announcment and started to look up this boy of whose I heard the name of during one of my dad's calls.

i see a lot of articles about him, he seems nice, too nice.

my sister then barges into my room, yeji. that annoying brat.

"hyun! what the hell you mean you are gonna get married" she yells.

"arrange marriage." i correct her.

she rolls her eyes and sits on my bed.

"you are not happy by his decision right?"

"no"

"you know how much mom wanted you to bring someone home and introduce to her? give this boy a chance maybe he can meet her one day" she says looking at me.

our mother was dead. she suicided because of my dad, he was growing abusive and alcoholic. she left behind 2 letters, one for me and one for my sister.
in my letter there was written: