003.

author's pov

"he called you what?!" Jisung yelled in the middle of the hallways, making a lot of students turn to look at them shocked.

"shut the fuck up" felix smacked his head from behind.

"no but why the fuck did he call you that? you arent even married, calm down virgin" jisung teased.

"stop that!" he whispered-yelled.

then the whole group goes silent but not the students.

'is that hyunjins jacket?'

'is he someone hyunjin knows?'

'he's just a twink'

felix looked down hearing all the comments.

then lia came up to them running.

"hey guys, I need to show you something" she whipped her phone out and started a video.

it was a direct news.

'new hwang company boss marrying the son of the owners of lee company, that just got confirmed by both families in yesterdays announcement.' the announcer said.

"wow it spreaded quite fast" changbin said from behind.

now eyes were just on felix, making him nervous and stressed.

"let's just head to class, please." he pleaded.

they got into class but the gazes were still on him.

finished classes he saw the time.

2:57 p.m.

he sighed and made his way walking fast outside his school waiting for the black porsche.

when the said car parked everyone was already squealing and taking photos of who was coming to felix's direction.

felix was getting more anxious seeing hyunjins stare towards the students around them.

"fuck off im trying to get to my boyfriend" he said coldly to a girl that was blocking his way.

everyone gasped.

'first darling, now boyfriend?! what is this boy thinking' the thoughts in felix's head were expanding.

"ready to go?" hyunjin said touching his lower back slightly.

felix nodded and made his way fastly in the car.

when hyunjin started to drive off he took some glances at felix seeing he had glossy eyes and breathing heavily.

"felix, are you crying?" he asked.

felix didn't answer, he sobbed.

he was holding back tears.

"felix my fucking god speak up" hyunjin said with a hidden worry in his voice.

"i am! im not fucking used to all this attention and I never wanted it!" felix snapped.

hyunjin sighed and threw his head back pulling his hair with the free hand.

"we are going home and then you're telling me what happened" hyunjin didn't know what to do.

there was a crying felix, hyunjin was pissed off and the silence was killing them both.

the car was parked in felix's garage and they made their way into the house seeing no one was there.

"where are my parents?" felix asked quietly.

"at work, with my dad. they are discussing for the organisation and shit" he threw his car key on the counter.

felix nodded and made his way to hang up his jacket.