009.

hyunjins pov

I woke up, looking at the clock, 7pm.

The pink LED lights illuminated the room, the white blankets wrapped around my body, warm and soft.

The air smelled of lavender and a light breeze came from the now open window.

but the only thing not present at that moment was felix.

my arms were now one on top of the other, stretched out at his side.

I lay there with my eyes closed thinking about felix who just a few hours ago was in my arms, sleeping together without worries. maybe the first time I've slept so peacefully in a lifetime.

exactly, the other nights I wouldn't have slept a wink. and why? insomnia.

I worked all night, I didn't stop and as soon as my eyes turned I noticed it was morning.

Could it have been because I was tired from work?

or was it because felix was next to me? or right in my arms?

my thoughts were interrupted by door that opened silently, I turned around, I saw the blond with messy hair, that means he too will have just woken up.

We stared at each other for a while and then he started walking towards the bed, sitting on the edge.

"did you sleep well?" he asked ignoring my gaze all over his body, he was wearing only a white t-shirt up to his hips, and grey boxers.

i hummed in respose, smiling, now he just looked down at his fidgeting hands.

"Were you tired today? You came home almost immediately and went to sleep right away" he said, his voice confident.

"yes, most likely it was work that was stressing me out and I immediately left"

"you shouldn't leave your job so suddenly...it could be a very big mistake for your career"

“Honey, you seem stupid right now, let me remind you that I'm the CEO,” I smiled, without embarrassing him too much.

but the nickname I called him made him blush, hiding his face with his hands.

I, who was still lying on the bed, sat down next to him, lightly taking his delicate wrists, moving them so that his face was now visible.

But he, seeing that I was in front of him, tried to hide anyway but turned his head, taking him by the jaw, always gently.

I never thought I'd hurt this boy.

"Come on, don't hide" I said in a flirtatious voice.

but felix's next move made me stop.

he fucking whimpered.

it seemed like he was turned on by my voice or something. and of course he was.

he looked at me with a fucked out look, which made me swallow loudly trying not to take him right there.

but his expression changed as soon as he saw my shocked face.

he was scared, worried.

"a-ah sorry. I didn't mean to" his wrists were no longer in my hands, now trying not to show his erection.

His shirt was pulled up, showing his collarbones now, the bone more visible than anything else.

"do you want me to-"

"NO, IT'S NOT NECESSARY, CALM DOWN" now he suddenly stood up and lifted me up too, only now noticing the difference in height as he looked at me in awe.

"you're awake now, you u can go to your room," he said, pushing toward the bedroom door.

I didn't even have time to say anything before i was thrown out of the room.

I stared at the white door for a long time, until I finally went to my room.

I stood there, sighing, thinking about the emotions that were going through my head during that awkward moment between us.

and the only person who could understand me at that moment was only one.

After a few rings the call was answered.

"Hello?" a raspy voice came from the other end of the phone.

"chan, i need your help"