007.

hyunjins pov

when felix went into the room again, I was left alone in the living room to calm the problem caused by the minor.

I stayed slumped on the couch for a good half hour, my chest rising with every breath I took, until Felix returned from the room, wearing black jorts, and a loose white t-shirt.

my gaze fell immediately on him, the image of his shape still imprinted in my head, unable to remove it from my mind.

I never imagined I would react this way, towards the boy I was getting married to involuntarily and who I should have hated from the bottom of my heart, but now my emotions were anything but hate.

the boy, on the other hand, didn't even look at me for a millisecond, understanding the situation that had arisen just now, his reddish cheeks, his panicked look, just watching his steps towards the kitchen

as soon as he stopped in front of the kitchen, he asked the girl who took care of our food, what was for lunch and so the girl showed him the dishes prepared on the table.

Felix immediately started eating, I was still staring at him from the living room, with my hair all messed up on my face, it prevented me from seeing him in full but it was enough for me to observe even just a part of his body that I went crazy.

Exactly what the fuck was happening to me?

until yesterday the boy was a simple high school student, who I would have to take care of for the rest of my life, disturbed by him, now I find myself developing stronger, more sincere emotions. 

in no time at all, the minor already finishes the food that was placed on the plate, in front of him, now taking it to put it in the dishwasher. 

his every single move was well observed by me, my eyes did not move away from the heavenly figure who was facing his back, I couldn't even take my eyes off him if I wanted to.

but after all, I had to apologize for my earlier, less than mature actions.

"hey felix" I said, just trying to get his attention, after all I didn't want the others to understand that he got me hard just half an hour ago.

"listen, first...I didn't want to make you uncomfortable with my words, I must have been an idiot to say them so directly...sorry for my behavior" when I said those words, my gaze lowered more and blackberries.

but I never heard a response.

I looked up, seeing him in front of me now, no longer in the kitchen. His figure was terrifying at this moment, his face was more serious than a stone, and not a single muscle moved.

you hear him sigh, waiting for an impatient response, his voice carried such words "don't worry, I didn't feel uncomfortable I was just shocked honestly, they never told me things like that so you can understand."

I never expected such an answer but I was more than happy, he had forgiven me and now we had to try to forget that.

I saw him going back up, but he went to the study, I think for his homework for the next day.

I still remained lying on the sofa, now the TV was on in the background while I watched my friends' IG stories.

However, I saw one post in particular from a friend of mine, jeongin.

for me he was like a little brother, but many times he could do unexpected things like this: he just posted the back of a milky white boy, covered in hickeys and bites.

I shouldn't have even asked him since I knew this was one of his usual fucks he had around clubs, or parties.

but it made me strange when I saw the description: instead of saying good morning he starts writing with his dear friend @yonglixx