004.

hyunjin, did what?

felix was shocked.

so he beat them up.

he turned to hyunjin, who was looking at felixs phone with a grin, and then shifted his gaze onto felix.

"what did you do?!" he whispered-yelled, after all they were in a hospital.

"just warned them about some things," hyunjin said.

"but beating up people doesn't seem just warning," he scolded.

"just be glad they aren't gonna bother you for the rest of your life, darling,"

"hyun-" he got cut off.

"uhm, are you, Mr. hwang felix?" a nurse came asking.

"wha- oh yes." he forgot that he was married for a second and had the devil's surname.

"ms. Camilla is at her 2 months of pregnancy, and it's normal to get contractions. we are gonna ask you if you can keep her out of work for some days since she ofcourse needs to take care of herself and the baby to grow them both healthy." the nurse explained the situation.

"and when she gets contractions, let her drink a lot of water." she gave a tip.

"alright thank you ma'am" felix bowed and motioned to hyunjin to do the same just for the older to scoff at him.

"sorry for his actions he seems to have a lot of nerves into him." he said, glaring to hyunjin.

"we can keep her for some days if you have your needs so that doesn't bother you."

"oh thank you so much, Ms." he smiled.

the nurse returned the welcoming smile to both and headed to camilla's room.

"now we should go to the police station," hyunjin followed behind felix, which was already sprinting out of the hospital.

"you are gonna stay in the car, and im gonna and talk to them," felix suddenly stopped into his tracks.

"what, wait, why?"

"because i don't wanna people to think you are an awful person."

was felix really saying that he was an awful person?

"so im now the culprit?" hyunjin pointed at himself scoffing.

"yes you fucking are, i told you to not do anything but you still did" felix was definitely mad.

hyunjin remained silent and started the car.

felix sat into the passenger seat and looked out of the window noticing the sea.

he just wanted to have liberty like it.

but was hyunjin gonna give it? a big ass no.

"im coming with you" hyunjin said already exiting the car.

felix just groaned and undid his seatbelt.

they got into the police station and saw a police officer coming towards them.

"hey you are hyunjin right? thank you so much for letting us know these three bastards insulted your fianceè" he said eyeing the 3 boys in pain.

felix saw the bruises and it weren't just bruises from fighting it was from fucking knifes and other weapons of torture.

"so you are his fianceè I suppose, right?" the officer asked him.

"yea" he said still with his eyes on the three bruised boys.

"nice, so we gotta you here just for signing some papers" he said turning back to get the documents.

"they are going to jail?" felix widened his eyes.

"no theyre not young boy, they are just gonna stay here until we find their owners."

felix nodded, calming down.

"so you need to sign here and here" the police officer indicated.

felix with weak hand signed the papers and then walked away with a blank stare onto his face.

they got back to the house in silence and made their own way to their room.

felix was doing his homework while hyunjin was stressing over some papers.

"fuck this shit" hyunjin yell echoed in the whole house scaring  even felix.

"what happened? go to sleep god" felix half-asleep came up to his room.

"go back to sleep felix" hyunjin said returning to the papers again.

but felix just let himself fall on hyunjin's bed already getting under the sheets and falling asleep.

"what are you doing? go back to your room" hyunjin turned around slouching back on his chair.

"mh-mh im gona stay hwere" he said with a whiny voice.

"cmon felix I also need to sleep" he said getting up.

he was about to grab the younger and return him to his room he immediately turned around on the other side of the bed rolling.

hyunjin stared at the angel boy sleeping peacefully.

he got under the covers too and felt a figure attaching to him like a koala.

they both had the best sleep that night.

felixs pov

I woke up.

fuck.

im fucked.

I was fucking sleeping on the devil that some days ago told me to not face him and he seemed so peaceful.

"done staring darling?" he spoke up with a throaty voice and stretched.

our legs were tangled, hot and relaxed under the now dishevelled covers.

he got out of the bed walking out the room when he heard again that one voice.

"next time just throw me out of my fucking bed if you are gonna move around that much" he said trying to comb with his hands his mess hair.

felix was so embaressed and just stormed out of the room running.

'what the fuck, I just slept with him. but not in that way! or yes. oh my god.' felix was panicking trying to get dressed for uni.

he prepared really fast and then made his way downstairs to eat the only slice of bread with butter left on the table while he tried doing his shoe laces.

but he failed miserably.

"this fucking happens when you oversleep" hyunjin came and crouched down to help felix tie his shoes.

his dark hair were facing the blondes face, while he was shocked by the action the older did.

"come on we are gonna be late" hyunjin picked up his car keys and let felix get out first.

he dropped felix without even saying goodbye.

felix was a fragile boy of course he would be sad.

he was so gonna cry in the bathroom.

this was just the start of hyunjin hurting felix.