005.

author's pov

the whole time at school, felix just stayed with his friends and didn't pay attention to any of his classes and got scolded multiple times by the teachers.

he ofcourse excused himself multiple times, and when school finally was coming to an end, his math teacher approached him.

"uhm, hey, Mr. Lee, can I talk to you for a minute?" he said gently

"uhm ofcourse just let me advise the person who's gonna pick me. im gonna be a little late," he said, getting his phone out of his pocket and texting hyunjin.

'hey, I will be a little late. my maths teacher wants to talk to me.'

'ok'

he turned off his phone and followed his teacher into his office.

"uhm, what did you want to tell me, sir?" felix asked, hoping he didn't do anything wrong.

"felix, a lot of my colleagues told me you weren't paying attention in their lesson, and you were always concentrated on something even more important, and yea, you looked sad.

felix knew what he felt during the lessons, and it was sadness just because hyunjin was hurting felix with cold responses.

"uhm, sir, i think it's just been really bad days for me now since yea something happened recently so it's just all in my head I really am sorry for what happened and what they told you i will ry to pay more attention" felix said sincerely.

"oh, im really sorry for whatever happens right now, felix. we were really just worried about you, but thank you for telling us," he said again, reassuring felix he didn't do anything wrong.

felix then just waved the teacher and went to look for hyunjins car parked right in front of the school, knowing there was no one.

he got in and saw hyunjin choose a song to put in the car.

"hi," hyunjin greeted him.

"hey,"

"what happened? Why did you need to stay more?"

"oh ,they just saw I had a lack of concentration and wanted to know if something was happening." he explained.

"lack of concentration? you want to act like a bad boy now?" he said, looking at him after finally choosing the song.

"no, it's just a lot of things have been on my mind lately," he explained and bobbed his head at the rythym.

"yea sure.." hyunjin smirked and started to drive home.

the whole drive was silence, just music playing in the background and felix humming along.

they reached home, and they both went into their own room, but after some minutes, felix, after changing, heard some knocks.

he got up from his bed to look who was it.
hyunjin with lunch.

"hey ,take it, you need to eat," he said, giving it to felix forcefully.

felix wasn't really hungry, but he knew that if he said that, hyunjin would be mad, so he looked at it insecurely.

"what you dont like it?" he asked.