006.

hyunjin's pov

he definitely saw what's on my phone.
I was on a shopping app, the page open, showing just mini skirts.

but felix is as dumb as he didn't remember he also wore skirts.

i actually wanted to buy him them. but he was too stupid to think that.

i already bought some of them from his favourite shop, seeing the brand on his clothes.

was i going through his things? i was, but that was for a good purpose.

i noticed he looked through mini skirts quite sometime about i wanted to do a little surprise for him. The pack should arrive tomorrow.

"Who said i don't like you?" he asked, still continuing to look through his phone.

"..." felix stayed silent, not knowing what to say to give enough proof.

"Exactly, no one, dont jump up to conclusions, felix," i said, making clear that I didn't like him but also didn't hate him.

felix stayed silent until I felt soft snores coming from the other side of the bed.

he was still wearing his normal clothes as I noticed, but if I changed it... was it gonna be a perverted thing to do?

but i didn't care . Sometimes, he was gonna see the younger naked.

silently, I made my way into his room, opened his closet just to find skirts, shirts, and shorts.

i got a pair of really short shorts, and since the shirts were all tight, i will just put on the boy my ome of my shirts.

I went back into the room, seeing now felix fully under the covers, just some of his blonde hair sticking out.

I gently lifted the covers and slipped the shorts he already had, covering his thighs.

as I slipped them, the milky coloured legs were now exposed were delicate, not even a scratch on them.

I lift gently one leg and another to the bed to make him wear the black shorts.

I gently slip them on, as they were see-through.

then i picked out one of my white shirts. It had a graphic design saying: "I want that painted love."

as much as I wanted to see his bare chest. I also didn't want to scare the boy, so i tried to be as discreet as possible.

taking off his shirt was such a nervous task for me.

but I managed to do it until he turned into his sleep.

'fuck' I thought, now how was I gonna put on the shirt?

i tried to grab felix by his hips and turned him around, feeling the bones touching my fingertips, did that boy atleast eat?

i looked at the sleeping boy checking him out from head to toe, after doing that I could put the shirt on, caressing his waist after doing so.

i then went to have a shower, since all the hard work today stressed me out.

i showered, and put some gray sweatpants on, without a shirt on.

i got to the balcony of my room to smoke for a bit, the cold breeze taking the smoke away.

as i finished to smoke my cigarette, the mixed scent of cologne and smoke was making the room full of it.

as i went to the bed laying on it, I saw felix, squished between the two pillows laid down, his body discarded fully onto the whole mattress leaving me in a little side.