008.

felixs pov

we returned home when it was already late at night, we got ready to go to sleep, each in our own rooms.

I didn't understand why, but remembering all the good moments spent that same evening made a smile appear on my face, which I immediately noticed.

'Was I in love?' I thought, but how could such a thing ever cross my mind. i immediately erased the thought of that and went under the white blankets, opening the chat with seungmin, i had to tell him everything that happened in the end.

it got late as soon as he said goodnight, and so I went to sleep too, feeling my body relax into the soft mattress beneath me.

the next morning

I wake up with the alarm clock attached to my ear, letting out a little scream as soon as I wake up.

I ignored her and went back to sleep until a knock was heard from my bedroom door.

"Yes?" I asked in a tired voice.

as soon as I opened the door, I saw hyunjin, already changed, ready to go to work. It was a Saturday, but I still thought he had something important that day.

"You're finally awake, I thought you were in a coma." he said sarcastically

"I'm going to work, since my father needs me, if you need something, to eat, to drink or anything, ask the chef or the girls walking around the corridors, okay?" he said, leaning against the door, looking at me.

Meanwhile, I had my eyes closed, my face pressed into the pillow where I was about to go back to sleep while I heard his voice.

"fine" I replied, turning around, my back facing him.

"and don't sleep too long." This was the last verbal message after I heard the door close.

I could finally go back to sleep, but I set an alarm anyway.

after a while

after my good 3 hours of morning rest, the second alarm rang, and that led me to wake up completely.

I sat in bed, replying to messages, especially the insistent ones from Hyunjin who asked me what I was doing every hour.

as soon as I finished, I got up and made the bed, I walked towards my walk-in closet and looked through my clothes.

since I was staying at home, I could just stay in boxers since I won't leave my room even if I want to, and I also wore a t-shirt that reached my hips.

after changing, I went to the bathroom attached to the room I had available and brushed my teeth, also doing my skincare afterwards

but my actions were interrupted by a ring, so I went back to the room and saw the caller id.

and who could it be but the one, hyunjin.

"Yes, dear?" I said in a bored tone.

"Why do you answer me like that? Did I accidentally disturb something of your morning?" he asked. You could feel he had a little smile on his face.

"Definitely," I replied.

"Then I apologize, listen, I need you to do me a favor," he said to me now in a serious tone.

"Go to my room, in the penultimate drawer of the desk. I should have some documents from a deal made a few months ago. Could you send me a photo of it?" he gave me some very specific information, and as soon as I put my hand on the handle, I realized that I was still in my boxers.