Chapter 6 Getting a baby

(There is some sexual in this chapter and if you don't want to read that look for the end of the sexual part until then enjoy the chapter)
After the baseball game they went to bed. But before they went to sleep Optimus push ratchet to the bed and kiss him deeply. Then when Optimus broke the kiss he started to kiss ratchet chest and ratchet said, " ohh ah oroin!" Optimus went down to his panel and said," open up." Ratchet open his panel and Optimus put his fingers in his value and stared to twist it around. Ratchet said," ohhhhhhhhhhh." Optimus said, " don't worry ratchet we are getting there." Ratchet just said," hurry up." Optimus said , " k I will." So he did want this love want to do and he pull back his cover and put his spike in mate panel and pull in and out fast. Ratchet said," omg ohhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahahahaha!" He overload before Optimus and he was done for the night after 3 mins Optimus overloaded and fell right by him. Ratchet said," we need to have a washed ." Optimus said "we will tomorrow." Ratchet said, "okay good night oroin." Optimus said,"good night love." End of the sexual part.
The next morning Optimus and ratchet woke up and went to take shower Optimus told a shower first and when he got out. Optimus said," I will get us our energon." Ratchet said, " okay Optimus." Optimus went to get to get there energon and ratchet took a shower and he cough up energon and he knew he was sparked with their baby so when ratchet got out he shower and he saw his mate on the couch. He walk over and Optimus saw him and pull him into his lap and put his arms around him and he give his mate his energon. Ratchet said," I have to tell u something." Optimus said," what is it?" Ratchet said," I am sparked with our baby." Optimus was so happy he kiss ratchet and then he broke the kiss and he said," we have to tell the outher autobots." Ratchet said," we sound tell them now." Optus said, "ok." We will pick up this in the next chapter in chapter 7 and 8. Please tell me how you like it so far and what should I put in my chapter. Until the next chapter bye raoptimus out.