Chapter 75 having fun at magic kingdom part 5

After all of that fun the kids were even more excited to see what else is there. Jazz and prowl put the kids in thier shoulder. Jazz said," how about we go to the show?" Prowl said," what is the name of it?" Optimus said," it is the cacrousel of progress. " ratchet said, " yes lets go and we can get out of this heat and sun." so prowl took the sholder and started to push it to the ride show.  Ratchet and optimus was holding hands.  Optimus pick his hand up and kiss it.  Ratchet look and said, "i love u tooo babe. " when they got there everyone was waiting for then because the show was going to start soon.  So when the doors open they went in and jazz had two of the kids in his lap and prowl had the other two. Optimus put his arm around ratchet and then ratchet put his head on  his sholder.  When the show was over ratchet was sleeping on optimus sholder.  Everyone smile and optimus put his sleping mate on his back.  When they all went out piers ask, " are you guys hurgrey? " optimis said, " yes we all are. " so they went to find a food place.  Jazz and prowl order then piers and chris and then optimus order there food.  They started to eat thier.  Chris ask, " what about your mate? " optimus said ," what about him? " chris said, " did u save some food for him? " optimus said, " of corse I did. "

Story of the week

*I'm watching tv*

*Ratchet comes in picks me up and put me on his lap*

* I snuggle in close and sigh*

Ratchet ask, " how was your day from school."

I said, " it was OK. "

*Optimus came in and sat down by us*

*Optimus smile at me but I just keep looking at the tv*

Optimus ask, " what happen. "

Ratchet said, "I don't know. "